Priority Luggage Tags

jaguarstyper

I had some time today, so I sat down and printed my luggage tags and docs. I noticed the luggage tags has a yellow and grey "PRIORITY" tag printed on them. I've never noticed this before. What's that about and how did I get Priority luggage tags? What's the benefit?

Our NS Tags for 12/5 are this way too, first time I have seen it as well.

Maybe its just one more thing you can add to the massive and extensive list of wonderful and exclusive perquisites and amenities that come with the Neptune suites! :p

Note: Sarcasm meter is reading max. LOL

This must be new.

We didn't have that on our Prinsendam cruise and we did get an upsell to a Neptune Suite :D

That being said, I've always found that the luggage arrives so fast when you have that room that it is astounding.

I don't know if priority is necessary, but maybe on the larger ships?

Thanks for the info. Bet you are unpacked before muster (we usually are :))

I agree..... We have always gotten our luggage so fast I don't see how there could be anything more 'priority' in getting it to us in Neptune. I've almost always been fully unpacked before Life Boat Drill and no one has ever accused me of 'traveling 'light'.

Edited by sail7seas

We had Priority tags for being in a Neptune three weeks ago - still did not get the bags until after the Muster Drill (and we arrived at the pier at 11 am). Not much priority there.

DaveOKC

Sounds like the 'priority handling' our luggage got in First Class on airlines. :rolleyes: There were times it hit the carousel just about last with the priority tags firmly attached. :D

HAL's luggage delivery has always been pretty quick - so "priority" would not strike me as a serious enhancement. We boarded Prinsendam at about 11:15 AM on Nov. 4, we went straight to our room to drop our carry-ons before going to explore the ship (our first time on her), and as we were going out at about 11:30 all our bags appeared. Either HAL has perfected their system or the ship's small size enabled the huge difference.

Went to take a look at our Luggage Tags online (I had already printed ours out) and did notice the yellow priority on the tags. Thought I'd reprint them and yes the highlighted "Priority" was at the end of them. Also noticed that they were much smaller, and yes I've tried everything to bring them back to the original size that I had printed them...hmmmmmm

Same here... I had already printed out our tags last week and, yes, the tags have changed. We now have the yellow bar... I cannot complain about the speed at which we got our bags previously but will accept the priority markings.

Went to take a look at our Luggage Tags online (I had already printed ours out) and did notice the yellow priority on the tags. Thought I'd reprint them and yes the highlighted "Priority" was at the end of them. Also noticed that they were much smaller, and yes I've tried everything to bring them back to the original size that I had printed them...hmmmmmm

Yes, they are smaller. I use Chrome, but when I went to my husband's computer and used Firefox, they came out in the original size.

I tried Firefox but to no avail...:(

Weird. Just tried it again and now the tags are green with "priority" in yellow and they are small. The others are purple, with "priority" written in gray. Somehow they must have changed it while I was sleeping. :eek:

For anyone who has yet to see them they look like this (with some minor editing for privacy's sake)

PriorityHALTags.jpg

My purple tags have gray Priority and my green tags have yellow Priority.

Guess I don't rate. My tags do not show "Priority". Maybe because I am just in an outside cabin and sailing Jan 3

Priority is written only on tags for full suites.

• 2 months later...

I had never had these in a Neptune, on the Zuiderdam, the Amsterdam or the Eurodam. I'm in the PS on the Noordam in May, and here I thought it was a PS thing!

But in common with so many other posters, I have never had a significant delay in my luggage arriving in the stateroom.