Golden & Grand: Horizon Court beverage choices?

KikiKruiser

For you experienced Golden & Grand cruisers: what are the (free) beverage choices in the Horizon Court? Iced tea, lemonade, juices, milk? What about down in the International Cafe area? Thanks in advance for any info.

In the International Cafe , the only free thing is water and ice. Coffee , tea ,hot chocolate etc are charged to your room. I would suggest buying a coffee card that allows you to unlimited coffee (not lattes) and tea.

For the Horizon Court there is coffee and tea which you can serve yourself or wait for a waiter. For breakfast there is juice. You can probably ask for milk.

In the International cafe they have brewed coffee rather than the concentrated coffee in other areas. There are also fancy teas, hot chocolate, and specialty coffees. There is a charge there.

• 2 months later...

Horizon Court has an assortment of teas - Liptons, English Breakfast, Camomile, Ginger, etc. Iced tea and cordial based coffee from an urn. Cold water and ice. Serve yourself or ask the waiter.

The International Cafe has water for free. With a coffee card you can get ordinary coffee (cordial based).

As others have posted, in the Horizon court there are self serve stations with regular and decaf coffee made from coffee syrup concentrate, hot water, iced tea from concentrate, water and ice and a selection of 6-8 different tea bag varieties. A good selection of juices are available during breakfast hours which last until about 11:30 but you will need to ask for them. Milk is available but I don't drink milk so I don't know if it available all day. Lemonade should be available on request at least during lunch.

The only "free" beverage at the International Cafe is water. I have been able to get hot water there and make tea with bags from the Horizon Court.

Horizon Court has an assortment of teas - Liptons, English Breakfast, Camomile, Ginger, etc. Iced tea and cordial based coffee from an urn. Cold water and ice. Serve yourself or ask the waiter.

The International Cafe has water for free. With a coffee card you can get ordinary coffee (cordial based).

The ICS has brewed coffee , not cordial based.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app

Milk is available but I don't drink milk so I don't know if it available all day. Milk is available all day, but you may have to ask for it.

The only "free" beverage at the International Cafe is water. I have been able to get hot water there and make tea with bags from the Horizon Court. You can also get "free" milk at the IC.

see above in red