Taking drinks on board

emski83

Hiya

First time cruiser here

Are we allowed to take any drinks onboard with us, that is non alcoholic ie water, juice?

Thanks!

The rules limit you to two 750ml bottles of wine per stateroom. They also usually don't enforce the rules in the case of water and soda.

The rules limit you to two 750ml bottles of wine per stateroom. They also usually don't enforce the rules in the case of water and soda.

How do I people get the soda onboard? When I asked about taking 5 Cherry Amps onboard (one for each morning) I was I told I would need a doctor's note. I have purchased a soda package or higher for all 5 of us but Royal doesn't sell Amps or anything remotely close.

I've sailed 4 times now on Explorer of the Seas and have always brought on some bottled water (that I use for in port) and a 12 pack of soda. I just put it in my duffle bag with our shoes without a problem. Some people even put a luggage tag on the case and just hand it over like that.

I've sailed 4 times now on Explorer of the Seas and have always brought on some bottled water (that I use for in port) and a 12 pack of soda. I just put it in my duffle bag with our shoes without a problem. Some people even put a luggage tag on the case and just hand it over like that.

I think I am going to try it then. I will put them in my husband's bag just in case. ;)

How do I people get the soda onboard? When I asked about taking 5 Cherry Amps onboard (one for each morning) I was I told I would need a doctor's note. I have purchased a soda package or higher for all 5 of us but Royal doesn't sell Amps or anything remotely close.

Some carry it on, some check it in luggage, and some just put a luggage tag on container. Most all works, but during Spring Break, they tend to enforce the rules more vigorously.

If in suit case may be flagged, We just double bag soda tie handles and baggage tag it will get to room, in luggage they can't see it may think its Beer and you'll end up in naughty room,We bring V8 every trip,Good Luck

I've put it in luggage all 4 times and never got flagged but we do sail in off season times so maybe that is why. I don't think you'll have any issues. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Some carry it on, some check it in luggage, and some just put a luggage tag on container. Most all works, but during Spring Break, they tend to enforce the rules more vigorously.

We are sailing out of San Juan in March. Do you think we will have trouble taking a twelve pack of water and a six pack of Cokes on board?

Hiya

First time cruiser here

Are we allowed to take any drinks onboard with us, that is non alcoholic ie water, juice?

Thanks!

OFFICIALLY, only 2 bottles of wine per stateroom.

UNOFFICIALLY a REASONABLE amount of other items can usually be brought on board with no issue EXCEPT during Spring Break cruises.