Family Staterooms

GT38

If you are intending to put 5 people in one stateroom, then you should look at the Royal Family Suite. Since Royal's website will not show staterooms that hold more than 4 people, you would have to call Royal to get info on price and availability.

You should also consider the FOV..however..two connecting cabins might work out very well..you could book a 3 & 2 occupants and then have your DD,DSIL and the two kids sleep in one cabin and you could have some privacy for yourself in the adjoining cabin and also a seperate place for the kids to nap..and having two bathrooms a definite plus.

How wonderful of you to treat your family to a cruise...enjoy...the memories you'll make.

Indy has many options for 5. Family interior, promenade, Ocean view...... just have to call or live chat on the web for prices.

Is the live chat back? We looked for it a week ago and could not find it.

Is the live chat back? We looked for it a week ago and could not find it.

You know-its been a while since I needed it but did not know it went away:confused: When I started traveling with a family of 5-it sure was a great help.

Sorry about that:o

Heck-most websites drive me nuts with the little box that pops up and wants to chat with me!! lol

You know-its been a while since I needed it but did not know it went away:confused: When I started traveling with a family of 5-it sure was a great help.

Sorry about that:o

Heck-most websites drive me nuts with the little box that pops up and wants to chat with me!! lol

I was hoping it came back. It was useful.:)

We had a family promenade cabin on the FOS on the 7th floor. It was perfect for 5 of us (4 adults and 1 14 year old). There was the two beds that push together for a large bed, the couch that folds out into a double, and a cute little room near the entrance that has two bunks separated from the main room by a curtain. There was also a walk in closet (useful for getting dressed away from everyone) and plenty of room to walk around.We also had 2 windows overlooking the promenade which was nice. Would highly recommend this room, you have to go through RCCL to get it but you can transfer it to a travel agent for more OBC.

Family Oceanview are the bomb. They are huge and save you tons of money. we were shocked when we walked into ours. it was so spacious and nice. It slept 6!!! Mind you, you only have one bath, but that was not a problem for us. And we even had 3 teenagers. There are only a few of them on each ship, and they tend to sale out quickly. I can post some pics of ours, if you's like.

Yep called my TA because I noticed that the OBC had increased on their website. and then she added another $50 per person credit on top of that. So I am now getting a $300 on board credit. PLUS the price of my cruise went down. Only by $45. But hey, it went down.

Family Oceanview are the bomb. They are huge and save you tons of money. we were shocked when we walked into ours. it was so spacious and nice. It slept 6!!! Mind you, you only have one bath, but that was not a problem for us. And we even had 3 teenagers. There are only a few of them on each ship, and they tend to sale out quickly. I can post some pics of ours, if you's like.

love to see some pics

1896957_10203074902424192_3703779698285473003_n.jpg.fe9a31f9b2ed1cd5546cf6214227f8d2.jpg Lots of room

10155469_10203075251112909_9113779348200404104_n.jpg.46e7a5a7f7bd25553e850c19dddfdb23.jpgLarge walk in closet to store all your things. Just on the other side of the Closet, is a little cubby, that houses two bunks. There were 6 of us, and we never felt crowded.

Edited by bre