When was the latest

Minoushka

Anyone got their guaranteed cabin announced .This is my first time with Oceania so just wondering how long before cabin assignment .We are heading to Tahiti early Jan so what was your experience with a guaranty ?

They say documents should be coming 3weeks prior ...will these normally include cabin numbers?

Sometimes you may not get the cabin # until embarkation day

You can check online at Already booked to see if any cabin is listed

Your cruise planner should arrive 6-8 weeks the final email docs about 3 weeks prior to the cruise

Enjoy

Can I ask you a favour please ... Can you make your thread titles more informative and complete so people know what you are actually asking about? So if its something they are not interested in, they don't need to open the thread. Thanks! :)

+1 Jancruz1

Anyone got their guaranteed cabin announced .This is my first time with Oceania so just wondering how long before cabin assignment .We are heading to Tahiti early Jan so what was your experience with a guaranty ?

They say documents should be coming 3weeks prior ...will these normally include cabin numbers?

There is no hard and fast rule for when the Cabin Assignments of a Guarantee Booking will be made on Oceania.

I've seen it happen as early as the day after after the Reservation was made, and as late as "at the pier" (admittedly, both of those extremes ARE unusual, but they do happen).

As others have posted, as soon as your Cabin # IS assigned, you'll see the number on the Oceania Website when you sign in under your booking number.

Enjoy the anticipation