Insignia - Laundry Room/s

globevest

I have reviewed the deck plans and cannot find where the laundry rooms are located. I cannot see anything titled 'laundry room'. Can someone help. Thank you.

There is only one Deck 7 opposite Cabin 7076. This is on the Regatta and Nautica I am assuming it is still there on Insignia. Just look for the little hanger icon.

There is only one Deck 7 opposite Cabin 7076. This is on the Regatta and Nautica I am assuming it is still there on Insignia. Just look for the little hanger icon.

You are correct, same place on all three ships..

Jancruz1

It's not clear on the visual, but there is only one door, and it's across from 7076. We have sailed in 7078, and there was virtually no noise or bother of any sort from activity at the laundry room. The doors on the R ships effectively keep out passageway noise.

One time, when I peeked out to see if the laundry room was busy (a great perk of being near the laundry room), I discovered a number of folks having a conversation in the hall because it was warm in the laundry room. I never knew they were there until I opened our door.

It's not clear on the visual, but there is only one door, and it's across from 7076. We have sailed in 7078, and there was virtually no noise or bother of any sort from activity at the laundry room. The doors on the R ships effectively keep out passageway noise.

One time, when I peeked out to see if the laundry room was busy (a great perk of being near the laundry room), I discovered a number of folks having a conversation in the hall because it was warm in the laundry room. I never knew they were there until I opened our door.

The same thing happened to me when we were in 7076.

Mura