A la carte pricing at Johnny Rockets?

renee1222

Thanks! I think I'll be using JR quite a bit on my upcoming RCCL cruise which is my first RCCL.

I find burgers on cruises to be "ok" at best - so I'm looking forward to a real burger place and if it's Burger King or even better, I'm a happy camper.

Tastes are subjective, but I think it is easily better quality than BK/Drive Through Fast Food.

Even better is the burger served in the MDR on Sea Day lunches. No extra charge and to my taste buds better than JR's. More along the lines of what you'd expect from a sit down restaurant.

I still cannot believe that with all the excellent food options on the ships,

people will still flock to eat at JR.

And even worse, they pay extra for it.

I would not ever eat at JR if it was included..

Everyone has their own taste. To me, much of the food in some restaurants is 'foo foo' meaning it looks pretty, but is bland and lukewarm and not feeling. Overall - I love the nice food on cruises but halfway thru, I like 'normal' comfort food, and to me - a burger fits the bill.

I still cannot believe that with all the excellent food options on the ships,

people will still flock to eat at JR.

And even worse, they pay extra for it.

I would not ever eat at JR if it was included..

We eat at JR at least twice on a cruise. Love the burgers and shakes. We only ate once or twice in all of our cruises in the MDR. Don't like it. Love the relaxed unstuffy atmosphere and of course the singing and dancing. As for burgers better anywhere else, I don't agree. MDR or windjammer they are not the way we like them. And we do eat at JR at home. Smashburger and JR are our two favorites. Besides the offer things other than burgers. The tuna melt is great on whole wheat bread.

So don't look down on the people that like it there. As stated before to each their own. I don't judge other people by what they eat.

Wow, seems that the current pricing for JR's on Quantum are certainly more than fair. Given the fact that most people would order one burger and partake of the free fries, and/or o-rings put on the table onboard the other ships, by paying the current prices and adding that always-auto 15%, you still come out ahead of the $4.95 cover.

Are the fries free? I see that the burgers are 2.50$ and fries 1.50$. I've never eaten at this place before, so don't know what's included and what's not. If the fries & coke are also not included, it'll be more expensive "a la carte". :mad: