Richard Fain, CEO of Royal Caribbean e mail address

atpzr1

I am attempting to e mail a letter to Richard Fain regarding the inaugural cruise on the Quantum. If anyone has an e mail address for Mr. Fain, I would greatly appreciate it. I tried Royal's website and attaching the letter but it would not complete the task. Thank you.

Thank you for the e mail address. Unfortunately, it was not a good experience. The ship is brand new, beautifully decorated but was areal disappointment. The ship is high tech and a lot of the systems did not work well. Dynamic dining relies on making reservations for all dinners. You still had to wait and meals took ridiculously long at times. I look forward to response from Mr. Fain.

Thank you for the e mail address. Unfortunately, it was not a good experience. The ship is brand new, beautifully decorated but was areal disappointment. The ship is high tech and a lot of the systems did not work well. Dynamic dining relies on making reservations for all dinners. You still had to wait and meals took ridiculously long at times. I look forward to response from Mr. Fain.

I am going to give you another email to use: rcldining@rccl.com.

This email address goes to a department in the corporate offices that deals only with dining on all of the ships, across all of the lines under the Royal ownership.

This department will read your email and be interested in what is said.....but be constructive, rather than just vent. This department does want to improve the experience of cruisers as much as they must adhere to the direction the cruise line is going in and are part of the decision making process for the food and beverage services.

Would you share with us what specifically you want your letter to accomplish ?

Does it matter? We can do nothing to address their issues. They want to address them with corporate.

[/email]

Well......................duh..........yeah. I was interested otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

Who died and made you the owner of Cruise Critic ?

• Haha 1

Well......................duh..........yeah. I was interested otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

Who died and made you the owner of Cruise Critic ?

Usually when people ask the "why do you want this address" question anything the OP responds with is used to beat them up and trivialize experiences. "Oh service was bad? Its your fault for not understanding how a new ship operates" etc. Maybe not your intention but that's generally what happens here. Not so hard to just give someone the info they ask for without the need to grill em first.

• Like 1

WpgCruise, good question. I asked myself the same question before I wrote the letter and waited a week so that I wasn't just venting.

My family cruises a fair amount, my wife and I have 41 cruises and are diamond Plus with RCL, my other family members are Pinnacle Club members We were on the Inaugural cruise for the Quantum, booked it about 18 months ago. There was tremendous hype. Aside from the abundance of technical issues with the high tech aspect of the ship not working well, it just wasn't the event I expected as an inaugural cruise. The choice of ports was poor, Port Canaveral and Nassau. We knew this going in and was less concerned about it since as RCL likes to say "the ship is the destination". There really wasn't anything that would differentiate this as being different from any other cruise on this ship. It was sold as more special than it was. What ultimately convinced me to write the letter to Mr. Fain was the multitude of seasoned cruisers on the Quantum who shared the same opinion. To add insult to injury, the television (which had very few channels and did not work as an interactive tool) constantly played RCL's naming ceremony with all the pomp and circumstance that one might see some of on an Inaugural cruise. Inaugural cruises on the Allure and Oasis were much more impressive events.

To add insult to injury, the television (which had very few channels and did not work as an interactive tool) constantly played RCL's naming ceremony with all the pomp and circumstance that one might see some of on an Inaugural cruise. Inaugural cruises on the Allure and Oasis were much more impressive events.

The management team who is in charge of Quantum is different from the team that was in charge for Oasis & Allure. Many of the Quantum management team had come from Celebrity where they do not do the same for Inaugural cruises as Royal Caribbean used to do.

Oasis & Allure's Inaugurals were more impressive than Quantum's.

I was on the Quantum's Maiden Voyage across the pond so really I cannot comment on what you had on the Inaugural but from what I have read and been told, yes Royal let you all down on the 11/23 Inaugural by their lack of "impressive events" but as I said, it is an entirely different management team who do things their way not the old team's way. :(

New doesn't always mean better sadly :(

• 4 months later...
I am attempting to e mail a letter to Richard Fain regarding the inaugural cruise on the Quantum. If anyone has an e mail address for Mr. Fain, I would greatly appreciate it. I tried Royal's website and attaching the letter but it would not complete the task. Thank you.

Did you ever get a reply?

• 4 years later...

I have tried for over 30 min to have a 6:15 or 6:30 time for dining. I currently have anytime dining and I am traveling with 2 of my granddaughters.  I am d +  I hope you can help me with this request  Thanking you in advance.  Lawrence Harwin  

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising