Junior suite

bullsh

The walk-in closet started on the Voyager class. Great for changing when you have company. GS does not even have a walk-in closet.

I loved the GS but surprised that JS had a better closet, that's the other thing nice about doing a cabin crawl great way to compare the cabins

I loved the GS but surprised that JS had a better closet, that's the other thing nice about doing a cabin crawl great way to compare the cabins

We had a JS on our last cruise on FOS, and that was a really nice room. Loved that walk-in closet, and surprised that the other suites don't have them.

It's a very comfortable room. Robes, a coffee maker and electric tea kettle. It has a larger balcony and ours had 2 loungers, 2 chairs and 2 small tables.

We had priority boarding on embarkation day, received double points, and our seapasses were silver.

We had a JS on our last cruise on FOS, and that was a really nice room. Loved that walk-in closet, and surprised that the other suites don't have them.

It's a very comfortable room. Robes, a coffee maker and electric tea kettle. It has a larger balcony and ours had 2 loungers, 2 chairs and 2 small tables.

We had priority boarding on embarkation day, received double points, and our seapasses were silver.

We'll be in our first JS in a few days!! :D

This will be our second cruise ever, and our first with RCI. We have an aft JS on the Navigator. I think I read a post on this thread that said walk-in closets are on the Voyager class. I believe Navigator is a Voyager class ship, yes? Then our cabin *will* have a walk-in closet, right?

This will be our second cruise ever, and our first with RCI. We have an aft JS on the Navigator. I think I read a post on this thread that said walk-in closets are on the Voyager class. I believe Navigator is a Voyager class ship, yes? Then our cabin *will* have a walk-in closet, right?

This link shows the layout of the JS on the Navigator and there is a walk-in closet.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do?br=R&cabincls=D&cabinType=DS&shipCode=NV&shipName=Navigator+Of+The+Seas+++++++++

Thank you for such a quick response! My DH asked me to switch dates, and when I switched them, an aft JS was available! Could not believe my luck! Yet another surprise awaiting my unknowing hubs :D

Thank you for such a quick response! My DH asked me to switch dates, and when I switched them, an aft JS was available! Could not believe my luck! Yet another surprise awaiting my unknowing hubs :D

That's awesome. Had an Aft on our first cruise and have been trying to another ever since. Have a great cruise.

8088 does not have a walk-in, but it has an amazing wrapped balcony and the wrapped is private. I had a nice dinner on it watching the best sunset of the cruise[emoji1] [emoji2].

The Queens view without paying a queens ransome.

d5958e0738361f5f1a2cffa2513311a2.jpg

Wrapped & Table and chairs will fit.

e37ffaa7f47a0963bf190c576cc37d1f.jpg

Said sunset!

2abece328b68ff67703e8cd66e412f7f.jpg

It is a nice size basic closet to hang stuff and two suitcases fit easily. On the other side of the wall is a decent floor to ceiling shelved closet.

Happy cruising all.

What is the silver sea pass and what extras come with having one? I have a JS aft wrap for a Greek isle cruise next Sept. I'm beyond excited!

I was on Indy this October in a junior suite didn't have a silver sea pass.I had blue we for sure got double points for being in a junior suite.

I am looking to upgrade to a junior suite if possible on the Adventure of the seas in February but the ones available all say obstucted view on deck 6. Does anyone know how bad the obstructed view is? We currently are in a D1 Cat. Superior Ocean View with balcony

What is the silver sea pass and what extras come with having one? I have a JS aft wrap for a Greek isle cruise next Sept. I'm beyond excited!

You are going to have an awesome time and congrats on the wrapped balcony. Couple things I would suggest a battery candle at night gets a tad dark on the wrapped.

I really wished I had a fan to help move air.

I was on Indy this October in a junior suite didn't have a silver sea pass.I had blue we for sure got double points for being in a junior suite.

The JS gets you robes, coffee kettle, tub, a bigger room and for two it is 2x a night, and for us singles 3pts a night[emoji41] .

I have a corner aft on deck 7 on the Grandeur for next December. I was told they have a walk-in-closet. But, only the corner aft JS's and side JS's have them. Not sure if all corner afts have them or only those on deck 7. I don't think the wrap part is as large as those on the Vision though. I think it just wraps around a little. Not a full side view. I just like the bigger balconies on the aft. Especially those corner afts on deck 7 of the Voyager class.

Gwen :)

But really the only difference in the Silver vs Blue Seapass is the color. The Seapass itself doesn't get you into the Concierge Lounge, as the Gold Seapass cards do. Yes you get priority embarkation (which is before you get your Seapass) but honestly it seems almost EVERYONE gets some kind of priority embarkation and sometimes the "regular" line is shorter than the priority.

As far as robes, I had to ask for them in the JS and when I asked for them in a regular balcony I got them. There's a small coffee maker w/ Seattle's Best and some nice teas. A bathtub (and it's HIGH so be careful when getting in and out). More space and bigger balcony which for me is the real reason to get a JS over a regular balcony. Double points.

You do not get the enhanced ability to order off the MDR menu for B/L/D (at least we didn't). On the Navigator there wasn't even a table (coffee table) in the cabin any more so eating inside the cabin was not worth it. The other thing I like is that often the JS (especially guarantee category W) isn't that much more than a balcony. When you go up to the next level (GS) the price jumps significantly.