Looking for Princess 2015-16 ship dry dock schedule.

Orangefan

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting the link.

I just checked the schedule and see no upcoming dry docks for the Caribbean.

I have two cruises scheduled for Feb and March 2016, and am mildly concerned when I see all the other threads about how the ship is "dirty" or loooking really old.

Am I missing something in the next years schedule, or should I wonder if it will only get worse?

thanks.

Lil

No, actually you are our friend. I don't know about anyone else but there are times when I search and search for an answer to my question with no success. I ask that same question on CC and you have my answer. Thank you so much, Pam! We appreciate you more than you will ever know.

• 5 months later...

When asking to look at deck plans on the Carribean Princess, the princess site asks me if I want before or after April 2016. The answer is after! Does anyone know what is happening to the ship during April 2016? I have been searching and can't find a dry dock or anything like that for it.

When asking to look at deck plans on the Carribean Princess, the princess site asks me if I want before or after April 2016. The answer is after! Does anyone know what is happening to the ship during April 2016? I have been searching and can't find a dry dock or anything like that for it.

Many Princess ships are adjusting categories to change pricing such as cabins currently considered "obstructed" to be changed to "unobstructed" resulting in higher prices.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Thanks for posting the link.

I just checked the schedule and see no upcoming dry docks for the Caribbean.

I have two cruises scheduled for Feb and March 2016, and am mildly concerned when I see all the other threads about how the ship is "dirty" or loooking really old.

Am I missing something in the next years schedule, or should I wonder if it will only get worse?

thanks.

Lil

She had her last drydock in May of 2014. So, most likely, she'll have one sometime in 2016.

No physical changes, just stateroom cat letter designation changes.

You're missing something: anything that we the public can see can be fixed/cleaned/painted while underway, in port, on embarkation day, etc. There's no need for a dry dock to do this, and the ship has staff on board to do this. They also have contracted staff in some ports to augment as needed.

Dry dock happens for essentially one reason: things that are otherwise completely wet need some work or a checkup. Obviously the lines will do everything they can to optimize that time, so they may do other construction projects at the same time.

• 11 months later...