Just back from Grandeur (9 Dec) - Any questions?

mdgary

Do you know what internet plans were offered?

Thanks

Roy

They offer the following packages:

Hourly plan - $29.95 - 60 minutes access throughout cruise (can purchase multiple hours)

Daily plan - $59.95 - 24 hours continual access

Unlimited plan - $225.95 - unlimited access throughout cruise

Cruise special plan $269.95 - unlimited access for 2 devices

They offer the following packages:

Hourly plan - $29.95 - 60 minutes access throughout cruise (can purchase multiple hours)

Daily plan - $59.95 - 24 hours continual access

Unlimited plan - $225.95 - unlimited access throughout cruise

Cruise special plan $269.95 - unlimited access for 2 devices

Thanks.

Roy

Hi Kelly,,,, Virginia and I will be on the grangeur for our first time in march and we didnt do a grand suite this time as they were all gone. But I guess a Jr suite is OK which room were you guys in we are starboard side 8558. We are doing labadee,PR,ST.Thomas, ST.Marteen for this cruise. Did you guys stay in a hotel and if so which one? as we are thinking of doing so. Talk to you soon and say hello to Doug from us.

Tony

Hi Tony,

We stayed in Haggerstown because I wanted to stop at the outlets, and Doug had points that we used at the Best Western. I don't recommend that hotel.

We had a JS on the aft (8088). It was awesome! We did feel, at first, that the room was a bit tight after only being in GSs. But after the first day it was fine. There was PLENTY of storage.

We went to Nellie's on Labadee, but next time we'll go further to Columbus Cove. I walked down there mid-day and it was less crowded.

We LOVED Emerald Beach on St. Thomas. So calm and not crowded and yummy food and drinks.

We loved Grandeur. Although finding a pool lounger was challenging later in the day. We just went there after breakfast (and stayed....not chair hogged lol). We loved it so much we booked again for next November.

Did you read my review that is linked in the signature?

Is there an actual walk-in steam room or is there just a steam shower at the spa? If there is a room, is there a charge for it?

I know there is no charge, but I don't know if it's a room or a shower.

Thanks for all your feedback about the cruise/ship! We are doing a 10-night at the end of January. I'm curious about how many days we should expect to pack for cold weather, and on what days does it start heating up/cooling down each way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums