Not allowed to cancel excursion based on itinerary change?!

Jessie2013

You didn't book directly with the tour operators, as far as I can tell, but rather with a third party that acts as a tour broker. Most private operators accept direct bookings and may have been more flexible had you booked directly. As it is you are subject to the booking agent 's rules.

Thanks everyone :) Im on the ship now- there's a couple here who had a wedding booked in the afternoon at St Maarten (which is now only a half day port) and their beach wedding is now moved to inside the cruise ship because of the itinerary change. On behalf of that bride- I'm just accepting what is with my St Thomas excursion....it could be worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone :) Im on the ship now- there's a couple here who had a wedding booked in the afternoon at St Maarten (which is now only a half day port) and their beach wedding is now moved to inside the cruise ship because of the itinerary change. On behalf of that bride- I'm just accepting what is with my St Thomas excursion....it could be worse!

Good attitude. Have a good trip and let the little things slide. I'll be at work this week. A cruise to anywhere sounds better.

Thanks for the final update! How awful for the bride. Have discovered, there is always someone who in a worse situation, and that helps me to put things into perspective also.

Wishing you and your family an awesome cruise!