I swear prices on this cruise went up $250 in 2 hours

Very well could be. The room I have booked on Oasis for August is now $250 higher than it was last week. Just make sure you are logged in for your C&A discount and don't forget your age (if over 55) and state. I have forgotten to log in before and was missing the discount.

More than likely though you got caught in a price increase. :(

Not impossible at all. Rates change constantly. Sometimes they are misprints and are corrected quickly. Other times you hit it right before the change, then a few hours later it's gone up (or down). I work for an airline and I was told that they make the fare changes around 2 am. So it's possible that the changes are in the works and get posted at 6 am or something.

Word of advice, if you see a rate and cabin you want, do a 24 hour hold and lock in the rate. Then you can think about it.

7 Night out of Port Canaveral

I'm not sure if I'm sleep deprived or what but I swear it was like $505/pp at 5am. I knew I should have booked >.< Unless you guys tell me I'm nuts.

Many times doing a mock booking you can click on what you think is the correct date for the cruise that you want to book but the system will default to another date which is in fact showing a different price.