Should I be worried about my Virgin Islands cruise?

warmwinds

I have no idea, and I don't want to know!

What happens if you drop your steak knife or spill hot soup in your lap?

Are you never hot or cold?? You can't put on/take off a sweater.

And to think a few days ago I was worrying about missing a port :)

OMG you are all NOT going to believe this!

It seems that our cruise is not a charter, but the one just before it is...Connie, Feb 6-16, 2016...chartered by...are you ready (and I am NOT making this up)...

The Big Nude Boat!

We have the same situation on our cruise this coming Feb. A very nice person that is on our cruise is doing a B2B with the first leg being the "nude" charter. They had some very good insight to the charter and after several posts on our roll call I have no worries about our cruise. Towels are used wherever someone sits and all dining venues are clothed, no exceptions. I'm sure we will hear some tales from the staff as will you...

Edited by bobsfamily

I saw this interesting (in a good way) itinerary yesterday but thought the title for it was a misnomer. Only two of the five ports are in the Virgin Islands! And I'm guessing there will be some who will think they are going to St. John, USVI and not Antigua.

Oh well.

Don't forget, the Virgin Islands also encompass the British Virgin Islands, not just the USVI.

Don't forget, the Virgin Islands also encompass the British Virgin Islands, not just the USVI.

I did remember that, jerseygirl, as one of the ports is USVI (St. Thomas) and one is BVI (Tortola). Happily, we will be spending the winter on another USVI--St. Croix--with views to the other Virgin Islands. It's not a cruise but it's certainly a trip I'm looking forward to!!

We cruised just past a nude charter date....our waiter thanked us for wearing clothes! Some of the staff seemed stunned, possibly traumatized. Yes, I also worried about the furniture, but possibly my imagination was in overdrive.