Oasis ~ Boardwalk View Balcony

We are booked in 9329 in May and looking forward to it! Our friends are booked in 9327 right next door and other friends will be in the new suite on our other side where the secret balcony used to be. We are hoping to have the best of all worlds!:D We are ocean balcony cruisers traditionally, but are looking forward to this unique experence on this unique ship.

We are booked in 9329 in May and looking forward to it! Our friends are booked in 9327 right next door and other friends will be in the new suite on our other side where the secret balcony used to be. We are hoping to have the best of all worlds!:D We are ocean balcony cruisers traditionally, but are looking forward to this unique experence on this unique ship.

We are on the same sailing!!! :D According to the responses I've received so far, you and I WILL have the best of all worlds. I can't wait!!!

Happy sailing!

We have 9329 the week before you...or 9729..

Edited by 1ParticularHbr

I'm currently in room 11701.

Most of the time, I can't feel the ship moving at all. Other times, like right now, it feels like the boat is vibrating or trembling. It's not a rocky feeling, so even though I get seasick easily, I don't really mind.

As someone else said, unless you close the curtains, there's not really much privacy. I can easily look out from the balcony and see what people who haven't closed their curtains are doing.

My room is somewhat far from the Aquatheatre, so I can't get a clear view from my balcony. I can hear it loud and clear though, so at night it's still quite loud. I don't mind it too much though.

20141222_133109_zpsjlcydziw.jpg

There was also a photo of someone's room earlier with the bed near the balcony. Both my family's room and a friend's room have the bed near the closet and a couch (that turns into a bed) next to the balcony. We have 4 people living in each room though, so it may be just for 4-people rooms? Here are some photos I just took.

20141223_132155_zps3ap3qwfv.jpg

20141223_132225_zps1zxbwmly.jpg

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to take a photo of.

I'm currently in room 11701.

Most of the time, I can't feel the ship moving at all. Other times, like right now, it feels like the boat is vibrating or trembling. It's not a rocky feeling, so even though I get seasick easily, I don't really mind.

As someone else said, unless you close the curtains, there's not really much privacy. I can easily look out from the balcony and see what people who haven't closed their curtains are doing.

My room is somewhat far from the Aquatheatre, so I can't get a clear view from my balcony. I can hear it loud and clear though, so at night it's still quite loud. I don't mind it too much though.

20141222_133109_zpsjlcydziw.jpg

There was also a photo of someone's room earlier with the bed near the balcony. Both my family's room and a friend's room have the bed near the closet and a couch (that turns into a bed) next to the balcony. We have 4 people living in each room though, so it may be just for 4-people rooms? Here are some photos I just took.

20141223_132155_zps3ap3qwfv.jpg

20141223_132225_zps1zxbwmly.jpg

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to take a photo of.

I think I can tolerate vibrating and trembling. The swaying is what got to me during a past cruise that I've taken. It was so bad that I had to go to my cabin to lay down for awhile and I felt nauseous. While cruising on Carnival Breeze, the swaying motion affected me just a tad when I was up on the top deck but it was just for that particular day. Rough seas, I guess. But I'm so, so glad to hear that not much movement goes on on the Oasis.

You might be a little further back, but the view is still great.

Thank you SO much for the photos!!! Very helpful.

If you can, would you mind taking a picture of the bathroom? Call me weird, but I'm just curious to see how the shower looks. I am hoping that it doesn't have the shower curtain that seems to stick to my body :mad: like i've experienced on the Carnival ships sailed thus far.

Also, does the safe have a keypad with a pin number or you swipe a card to use?

Here are shots of the washroom :)

My safe has a keypad with a pin that you have to enter/re-enter (to set again) every time you open/close it.

You are the best! Thank you so much! Looks like I won't have to fight with a curtain during my showers on Oasis :D.

Enjoy the Boardwalk and the View! I have stayed on the boardwalk both Oasis cruises and loved it.

View from cabin 10329.

Docked in Nassau

2ziu55h.jpg

The diving show:

1z5rrdt.jpg

Cabin

148f6s3.jpg

What cabin is this? We are in the last on deck 12 (12729 I believe!) for Halloween next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Enjoy the Boardwalk and the View! I have stayed on the boardwalk both Oasis cruises and loved it.

View from cabin 10329.

Docked in Nassau

2ziu55h.jpg

The diving show:

1z5rrdt.jpg

Cabin

148f6s3.jpg

Sorry totally went right over my head! Just saw the number!!! Thank you for the pictures LOL

What cabin is this? We are in the last on deck 12 (12729 I believe!) for Halloween next year!

We were in 12729 a few weeks ago. You will love it. I will post some photos when I get a chance.

View from cabin 10329.

Docked in Nassau

Ahhh.....just beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing! It seems like everyone loves these cabins. I can't wait to experience it.

Sigh.....just another 131 days to go.

I too was a bit doubtful in booking a Boardwalk Balcony but it's a great view. We saw the ocean , Boardwalk and Aqua Theater! We could also see outside dancing and music from Johhnny Rockets. The only time we heard anything with our balcony door closed was the movie they played on the big screen one evening and the bag pipe player that came through twice a day. Felt no movement.

Sorry totally went right over my head! Just saw the number!!! Thank you for the pictures LOL

LOL -- yes, 10329. My first cruise was in 10719. Do like the end better, but was very happy with 719's location and the bed was by the balcony.

I didn't take any "night" photos while on the 2nd one -- but here are some from 10719:

243lvnd.jpg

2h5i883.jpg

Edited by jaspercat