Royally Enchanted Once Again ~ Enchantment Of The Seas Picture Review

mpoole3

Thank you for sharing. Do you have any advice for a first timer on Royal? The Enchantment will be our first Royal Caribbean cruise.

The Enchantment is a very nice ship. There is an area in this Royal Caribbean forum (at the top of the page) that you can click on a particular ship. Just click on Enchantment of the Seas for more information.

Tom

Thank you for sharing. Do you have any advice for a first timer on Royal? The Enchantment will be our first Royal Caribbean cruise.

I'd first recommend you read all four of my Enchantment reviews from this year to learn as much as possible about the ship. But I wouldn't stop there, because I you need to read other peoples thoughts, ect.

Finally, I'll say welcome to the royal family because you wont be going back to carnival. :D

Feel free to email me if you have questions come up, I love to help.

So I've been to Nassau four times this year and thought about not getting off, but I thought, why waste a beautiful day onboard when I could explore in the town.

If you have read any of my reviews you know I always spend the day at Junkanoo Beach. Short walk and a free clean beach.

They also have signs telling you how to get there, but you just follow the sidewalk and you are there.

IMG_6018_zpse4a37045.jpg

IMG_6019_zpsa6941725.jpg

The beach is kinda small, but for a few hours it's perfect. They also have wifi at the tiki bar, and the password is "Byron98" it's been that for years now.

IMG_6020_zpsb330fdf3.jpg

Thanks for the password info! There's a chance we might need some free wifi. Quick question. How far of a walk is it to Junkanoo Beach from the pier? We're thinking about going to lunch at the Fish Fry and according to the sign they are pretty close. Also is it a safe walk? Sometimes the main roads can be pretty busy (and full of crazy drivers) in Nassau.

we're going on the 1/23 trip and i'm going to direct our 4 newbies to this review so they get an idea of what they're in for. can't wait!

I'm glad I could help! I'm going again this weekend, let me know if you have any questions.

Just 3 more days of work...

It's a tough life you lead, Michael......:p:D

I know somebody's got to do it right.

I work 10 to 12 hours a day running wireless retail stores 7 days a week this is my getaway. My company moves me to towns where I know no one so, it's not always as good as it sounds. I really enjoy splurging on short getaways it's become my monthly reward.

I hope you enjoyed my review T -48 hours until I'm back at sea!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Really enjoyed your review! My wife and I booked enchantment about a month ago for August 2015. Looks like a beautiful ship. I'm really looking forward to hanging by the pool watching a movie and experiencing chops for the first time. This will be our first time on this ship. Cant wait!

I know somebody's got to do it right.

I work 10 to 12 hours a day running wireless retail stores 7 days a week this is my getaway. My company moves me to towns where I know no one so, it's not always as good as it sounds. I really enjoy splurging on short getaways it's become my monthly reward.

I hope you enjoyed my review T -48 hours until I'm back at sea!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Will your January 9th cruise review still be on Cruise Critic?

michael,

we're on the EOS on 1/23/15 and it'll be our first time out of port canaveral.

our transfer is picking us up at 9am on the monday return. what time would you suggest we start disembarking?

also, do you have a sense of the average time that cabins are available? ditto on getting your luggage?

thanks for your help! your posts are are must-reads :-)

JM

michael,

we're on the EOS on 1/23/15 and it'll be our first time out of port canaveral.

our transfer is picking us up at 9am on the monday return. what time would you suggest we start disembarking?

also, do you have a sense of the average time that cabins are available? ditto on getting your luggage?

thanks for your help! your posts are are must-reads :-)

JM

I'd shoot for no later than 8:30am to get off the ship. Staterooms are available between 1pm and 1:30pm. We usually get luggage before muster.

This is our first 3 night cruise and I think it might become a regular thing!

Love the feeling of being on the ship and knowing I'm not using much vacation time :).

That was us a few years back, lived in Orlando and booked Monarch for a quick getaway. Left work at lunch on Friday, back at work around 9 on Monday. No vacation time used. :D

That was us a few years back, lived in Orlando and booked Monarch for a quick getaway. Left work at lunch on Friday, back at work around 9 on Monday. No vacation time used. :D

Ditto. If it weren't for weekend chores around the house I would do his trip every other month

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Never mind loving your reviews, I love your photos!

I'm a Nikon shooter too, but not a nice big FF like you have.

My brother is a Nikon shooter, and I love talk trash with him. At the end of the day you are going to get the same result. (well almost :) )

I'm glad you enjoyed the review!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Such a great review! Thank you for taking the time to share. Now I've got to google for where you are posting reviews now. :)

You can always google Michael Poole Royal Caribbean

Glad you enjoyed the review! I sure love sharing my trips with everyone.