Oasis Coastal Kitchen & Lounge

DP

Can anyone who has recently sailed on Oasis confirm that these areas are for Suites only as well as Pinnacle members. I have contacted the Oasis Concierge but have no reply. While on Allure last week had their concierge send an email to Oasis CL and still no reply.

I know Suites are allowed but are Pinnacles as well? I know Pinnacles were allowed on the TA but now the website just mentions access for Suites but no mention of Pinnacle members.

During our 10-27-2014 5 night Oasis cruise drinks were served as Cindy stated.

Just received an e-mail from Concierges Allen and Rami, they stated that

complimentary drinks are only served between 5:00 PM and 8:30 PM. I e-mail them to see if the hours are now limited to the evening.

We are sailing 01-10-2015.

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I have a couple questions about the Coastal Kitchen and Suite Lounge. We have never sailed in a suite before, so am totally unfamiliar with everything regarding suites :rolleyes:.

Are breakfast and lunch also served in coastal kitchen?

So there are complimentary drinks?? Are they are available for anyone staying in suites or just Pinnacle members?

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I have a couple questions about the Coastal Kitchen and Suite Lounge. We have never sailed in a suite before, so am totally unfamiliar with everything regarding suites :rolleyes:.

Are breakfast and lunch also served in coastal kitchen?

So there are complimentary drinks?? Are they are available for anyone staying in suites or just Pinnacle members?

Drinks in the suites lounge would be for anyone in a Grand Suite or better, plus Pinnacle members.

We sailed the week of 12/13, Coastal Kitchen, served all three meals.

the drinks were available 11:AM - 11:30PM, the area is reserved for suites and Pinnacle members. .

Edited by Mac303

Are the Coastal Kitchen and lounge open on embarkation day? Is there still a CL on Deck 11 for Diamond+?

Yes, there is still a CL on Deck 11 for Diamond+ until Wonderland takes it over. On the Dec. 6 sailing it was open on embarkation day from 12-2pm for beer and wine along with snacks including assorted sandwiches. Evening drinks from 5-8:30 and continental breakfast in the morning.

We went a couple of times, but preferred to use the 3 drinks on the seapass card at other bars.

Also, I was surprised that the Diamond lounge on deck 4 also served the same lunch items from 12-2pm except for the beer/wine.

The Allure Dec 14 sailing was a different experience.

Edited by slk230red

During our 10-27-2014 5 night Oasis cruise drinks were served as Cindy stated.

Just received an e-mail from Concierges Allen and Rami, they stated that

complimentary drinks are only served between 5:00 PM and 8:30 PM. I e-mail them to see if the hours are now limited to the evening.

We are sailing 01-10-2015.

Interesting...I just looked at my e-mail from Rami before our cruise in November, and it clearly states the longer hours for complimentary cocktails in the Suite Lounge.

Just received a reply to my e-mail to the Concierge regarding his e-mail regarding Suite benefits for our January 10, 2015 cruise.

He stated no longer are free drinks given in the Suite lounge during lunch. They are only provided in the evening.