What Time can I leave The Ship ???

roger b

Arriving Callao ( Peru) on the 2nd Feb at 24.00, I have an early filght .Can somebody tell what time I can leave the Regatta the next morning and how long it takes to clear immigration ??

Just checked your cruise and I notice that you will arrive at noon on 2nd Feb. You can elect any time you like to leave the ship. Make sure to advise reception so as they can advise you what to do with your luggage.

I would suggest that you arrange a private transfer. I would contact http://www.limacabs.com/ to try to arrange. They should be able to advise how long it takes to clear immigration. Good Luck. Cheers Ros

Just checked your cruise and I notice that you will arrive at noon on 2nd Feb. You can elect any time you like to leave the ship. Make sure to advise reception so as they can advise you what to do with your luggage.

I would suggest that you arrange a private transfer. I would contact http://www.limacabs.com/ to try to arrange. They should be able to advise how long it takes to clear immigration. Good Luck. Cheers Ros

Thanks for your reply , but my cruise documents say that the ship docks at 12 o'clock at night on the 2nd of Feb ??

our flight is at 11.10 what do you think ???

I have not been there but it might be safe to get off early morning then

I did see some flights like 3am & 9 am for me a hotel would work better for those flights ;)

Hopefully someone who has been there done that will comment

Lyn

our flight is at 11.10 what do you think ???

Lima airport can be a real zoo taking a long time to get thru checkin and security. Not real far from the port but, as another poster posted, very limited access to the port area by taxis and buses and not a short walk to the port entrance to get your taxi or shuttle especially with luggage.

For an 11:10 flight, wouldn't leave the ship later than 7 AM. Suggest you contact companies ahead of time in order to see if you can find someone with port access to pick you up at the ship. The port does have mini vans that can shuttle you and luggage from ship to port entrance but, not sure of the schedule and how early they are allowed into the port to pick you up. It is a very controlled port and best to use the ships transfer or find a company with permission to enter the port. Special permission is required to get into the port to the ship and walking is discouraged or not allowed. Taxis cannot get further than the gate and then a port minivan is necessary.

Good luck,

Below is an up to date itinerary for your cruise.

12 p.m. is NOON - Midnight is 0.00

You will not have any problems at all. Cheers Ros:)

Fri Jan 16 Miami, FL 6:00pm

Sat Jan 17 Key West, FL 8:00am 5:00pm

Sun Jan 18 At Sea

Mon Jan 19 Cozumel, Mexico 8:00am 11:00pm

Tue Jan 20 Costa Maya, Mexico 8:00am 9:00pm

Wed Jan 21 Santo Tomas de Castilla, Guatemala 9:00am 8:00pm

Thu Jan 22 Belize City, Belize 8:00am 7:00pm

Fri Jan 23 Roatan, Honduras 8:00am 4:00pm

Sat Jan 24 At Sea

Sun Jan 25 Puerto Limon, Costa Rica 8:00am 6:00pm

Mon Jan 26 Panama Canal (Full Transit) (Cruising)

Mon Jan 26 Fuerte Amador, Panama 8:00pm

Tue Jan 27 Fuerte Amador, Panama 6:00pm

Wed Jan 28 At Sea

Thu Jan 29 Manta, Ecuador 7:00am 6:00pm

Fri Jan 30 Guayaquil, Ecuador 8:00am 6:00pm

Sat Jan 31 At Sea

Sun Feb 1 Salaverry (Trujillo), Peru 8:00am 6:00pm

Mon Feb 2 Lima (Callao), Peru Noon

Tue Feb 3 Lima (Callao), Peru Disembark