Cigars on Allure?

My hubby purchased them on the Radiance, and I'm pretty sure he did the same on the Liberty but I could be wrong about that one. Both of those ships had dedicated cigar lounges.

Our cruise only goes to Labadee (never saw them for sale there), Jamaica (we don't plan on leaving the port area so if they sell them in the gated area that will be great) and Cozumel (we can buy them there but it is close to the end of our cruise).

I guess we can just buy them at home and bring them along.

They have had them for sale on Deck 17 (suite deck) the last 3 times we sailed on her. It is the area that they allow cigar smoke, technically after 7:00 PM but I have seen people smoking cigars there in the afternoon.

If you're in a full suite you can smoke'm all day. If not, you have to wait until 7:00 pm and yes the have cigars at the bar. In the past they've also had cigars under the stars on the second level of the Solarium. It was posted in the Compass.

If you're in a full suite you can smoke'm all day. If not, you have to wait until 7:00 pm and yes the have cigars at the bar. In the past they've also had cigars under the stars on the second level of the Solarium. It was posted in the Compass.

I forgot about Cigars under the Stars at the Solarium Bar on deck 16, tough to get old:eek:

Is there a place to purchase cigars on the Allure? I know there isn't a dedicated cigar lounge so I'm curious if they still sell them somewhere.

Thanks!

Cigars can be purchased at "Port Merchants" on deck 5 (also sells all types of alcohol). Not sure how long they have been laying around in the case. Not really kept in any type of humidor.

That's the trouble with buying cigars on a ship. I've brought my own or bought them off the ship. I've never bought them on the ship. OP, you're on the western itinerary, tell your husband there's a La Casa Del Habano in both Falmouth and Cozumel. He stands a better chance of getting a good cigar there.

That's the trouble with buying cigars on a ship. I've brought my own or bought them off the ship. I've never bought them on the ship. OP, you're on the western itinerary, tell your husband there's a La Casa Del Habano in both Falmouth and Cozumel. He stands a better chance of getting a good cigar there.

Thank you! I also noticed there is a cigar shop a couple blocks away from our hotel in Fort Lauderdale. I think he will be set!