Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

love seeing where I live through the eyes of a visitor. I hope you guys have fun for mardi gras, we are thinking of taking a cruise for mardi gras this year. most importantly prayers for your dad.

Edited by wublaze

Hi Wrigley80! Boy I love your review! I have a question for you.....my sister and I are both in our 60's, fluffly, and stairs are not our friends. Will we be able to enjoy Little French Key? It looks like an amazing place, and since it is her first cruise I would love to take her there! But not if it's too hard to get around for her :(

BTW we were both are from NOLA originally and it sounds to me like you belong there!

Yes you will absolutely be able to enjoy it. There aren't any steps at Little French Key. I'm always nervous about how far things are but this was very easy. When you disembark the ship and the walk to the taxi stand is the only strenuous part of the day. You will love it there. Be sure to try the Monkey La La

And I would love to live in New Orleans.....I absolutely love everything about that city

Thank you so much to everyone who passed along positive thoughts and prayers today.....they worked and we received the good news that we were hoping for. I am so blessed to have you all as cruising friends. [emoji2][emoji173]️[emoji2]

I will be back on tomorrow to post some more photos from my review but I think I'm going to bed soon it has been a long day. An 8:30 pm bedtime on a Friday night sounds like a good idea to me

Hi Brianna.... We cruised together on the Dream repo in April together. Going back on the Dream in March and have been sending people to read your review on the roll call. I know how well a job you do. Tell your Dad he has our prayers. He is such a sweetheart..........Evelyn

Hi Brianna.... We cruised together on the Dream repo in April together. Going back on the Dream in March and have been sending people to read your review on the roll call. I know how well a job you do. Tell your Dad he has our prayers. He is such a sweetheart..........Evelyn

Hi Evelyn.....yes I remember you. Thank you for sending them here to check out my review. My next cruise is on March 8 on the Carnival Breeze. I am cruising with Octavia, Peggy, Laura, and Jan (they were all on the Dream repo cruise)....do you remember them???

Thanks for the prayers for my dad. [emoji173]️

Hi Evelyn.....yes I remember you. Thank you for sending them here to check out my review. My next cruise is on March 8 on the Carnival Breeze. I am cruising with Octavia, Peggy, Laura, and Jan (they were all on the Dream repo cruise)....do you remember them???

Thanks for the prayers for my dad. [emoji173]️

Of course I remember them and I know you all will have a great time together. You'll love the Breeze. We went on it in August. It's pretty much like the Dream but with a few added extras. In planning faze for the Dream cruise on the Roatan, Belize iteinerary so your review is coming in handy. Thanks for all the work doing it.

It takes a special person and a certain skill, to make everyone who reads a review feel they were on the cruise with you. The bond with your dad is so special, your friends are the real deal. Thank you for taking time from your everyday life and allowing us into your life.

Best of everything to you.

Jakzak-Alan

Thank you so much to everyone who passed along positive thoughts and prayers today.....they worked and we received the good news that we were hoping for. I am so blessed to have you all as cruising friends. [emoji2][emoji173]️[emoji2]

I will be back on tomorrow to post some more photos from my review but I think I'm going to bed soon it has been a long day. An 8:30 pm bedtime on a Friday night sounds like a good idea to me

Fantastic news! Thanks for sharing your review & your dad's news with us.

I just want to say thank you again from the bottom of my heart to all of you who said a prayer or a positive thought for my dad yesterday. It means the world to me :) OK now enough of that let's get back to some more photos

So left off with our crazy KREWE dancing on poles at Fat Tuesdays.

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers556_zpsc16e0710.jpg

Sam was trying to earn a few bucks to pay for his next cruise

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers557_zps0ad66012.jpg

They were having their own little party up there

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers559_zps951376c6.jpg

I have never laughed so hard. I was laughing so hard I was crying :p

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers565_zps35e3f940.jpg

Sam was trying to convince Linda to get back up on the pole

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers566_zps706236b9.jpg

This guy jumped up there and started stripping but he didn't have many clothes on to begin with....haha

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers567_zps4e7f089b.jpg

I had come back to the table to see that Linda had bought us 2 shots of Jager.

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers570_zps42fe1ff3.jpg

Sam and Dana

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers574_zpsd9f86f82.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers577_zps067a762d.jpg

This is my "I have had way too much to drink face but I'll always take another shot."

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers578_zps4b4a00ca.jpg

The whole gang at Fat Tuesdays

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers583_zpse703516f.jpg

Ok so by now you may be asking yourself....I didn't see any pictures of Brianna dancing and drinking. Oh but I was....Dana has some not so flattering shots of me dancing with Creepy McGee (Dana gave him that name). But that kinda stuff happens when you mix Monkey la la's, beer, Jager, Jose Cuervo, Patron, and a few Sex of the Beach (the drink of course :p)

We started to head back to the ship about 4:00 pm. I was fine when I was drinking but uh oh the minute I stopped drinking and started to walk back towards the ship that's when oh boy can't walk straight started to happen....LOL. On our way back to the ship I leaned on just about every post....haha.

So on my drunken walk back to the ship Sam stopped to join in with Roatan Band

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers586_zps669abf9d.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers588_zps3163ed0f.jpg

It was rather scary at how well he fit in....haha. It was like he was now one of the people.

So Dana helped me back to my cabin :p But we definitely had a great time in Roatan at Little French Key and Fat Tuesdays. I wouldn't have changed a thing. So once I got back to my cabin I took a drunk nap. I slept through dinner. I woke up around 8:00 and headed down for the Love and Marriage game (this is my favorite event on the cruise all week).

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers589_zpsd522ed8d.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers590_zpscc2bea48.jpg

When I got back to the cabin Mr. Frog was waiting for me. I ordered some room service this night and enjoyed my Chicken Fajita on the balcony. The perfect end to a perfect day.

So that is the end of Day #5 onboard.....next up is a Day at Sea

Our fun day at sea was absolutely beautiful. We got up around 9:00 am and headed through the Lido Deck on our way to the Sea Day Brunch in the MDR

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers591_zpsc309840f.jpg

Where's all the Chair Hogs???

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers592_zps74aec8df.jpg

You think they would notice if I tried to fit on of these chairs in my suitcase before I left

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers593_zps5ecc9c04.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers594_zps8a408997.jpg

Nothing cures a hangover more than a fruity drink before 10:00 am

After breakfast we headed to Sam's Piano Bar for some trivia. We didn't win but we had fun playing

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers595_zps23eec009.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers597_zpsb84d4ed4.jpg

I always carry the Fun Times with me onboard so that I know what is going on throughout the day

Brianna, I am so glad to hear that your Dad did well with his surgery. It must be a huge relief to you all. Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

Loving your review, and that table with the pole....well, I can just imagine me and some of my friends "back in the day" when we were young and agile. We would have had a blast with that:D

Yes you will absolutely be able to enjoy it. There aren't any steps at Little French Key. I'm always nervous about how far things are but this was very easy. When you disembark the ship and the walk to the taxi stand is the only strenuous part of the day. You will love it there. Be sure to try the Monkey La La

And I would love to live in New Orleans.....I absolutely love everything about that city

Thank you so much! That information confirmed our plans to go there and enjoy ourselves :)