Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers688_zps84a723cf.jpg

Our rental car for the 2 days in New Orleans

So our flight home was at 6:15 so we headed back to the airport around 3:00 so that we could return our rental car and get checked-in for our flight. Well our flight home was delayed almost 4 hours. We finally got on the plane around 9:30 pm. Nothing much you can do though except just wait it out

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers690_zps41481789.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers693_zps5d39b284.jpg

Our KREWE dared me to wear Bessie through security at the airport so I did just that....haha

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers694_zpsf405219c.jpg

The terminal was pretty empty when we first arrived

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers696_zps598214f8.jpg

Bob wanted to make sure that he had a window seat

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers697_zpseea9e4c9.jpg

Bob is ready for his first flight back to Illinois

So there you have it my fellow cruising friends my photo review for our cruise on the Carnival Dream - December 4-15, 2014 is now complete. It was a wonderful cruise with my KREWE family. I can't wait until we all get together again in December 2015

I had so much fun like we always do....I made more friends onboard and I can't wait to do it all again which will be in 40 days on the Carnival Breeze. I have never cruised on the Breeze so I'm sure it will be another big review with a lot of photos.

Thanks Again to everyone who come along on this journey with me. I hope I didn't bore you too much :p :) Thank you to everyone for the kind words and for enjoying my review. Anyone who has done one will know that they are a lot of work but they are also a great way re-live the vacation and the fun times together

I will see you back here again in late March with the next photo review from the Carnival Breeze

Edited by wrigley80

Thanks Brianna once again a great review. I have read all of your reviews and can't wait until you get back and do the one on the Breeze. I think you will love that ship as I did the first time I was on it. I can't wait to get back on in just 5 days.

Bravo Brianna!!! Thanks for another GREAT review!! Looking forward to your Breeze review since we'll be on her in August.

Thank You so much Jeff. I'm sure the review for the cruise on the Breeze will be another big one cause I have never been on the Breeze. I am so ready for a Guys Burger :p

Thanks Brianna once again a great review. I have read all of your reviews and can't wait until you get back and do the one on the Breeze. I think you will love that ship as I did the first time I was on it. I can't wait to get back on in just 5 days.

Thank You so much. I am sure I will love the Breeze....it is basically the same size as the Dream but the Breeze has Guys Burgers :p How is Fat Jimmys BBQ on the Breeze.

Enjoy your cruise on the Breeze

So there you have it my fellow cruising friends my photo review for our cruise on the Carnival Dream - December 4-15, 2014 is now complete. It was a wonderful cruise with my KREWE family. I can't wait until we all get together again in December 2015

I had so much fun like we always do....I made more friends onboard and I can't wait to do it all again which will be in 40 days on the Carnival Breeze. I have never cruised on the Breeze so I'm sure it will be another big review with a lot of photos.

Thanks Again to everyone who come along on this journey with me. I hope I didn't bore you too much :p :) Thank you to everyone for the kind words and for enjoying my review. Anyone who has done one will know that they are a lot of work but they are also a great way re-live the vacation and the fun times together

I will see you back here again in late March with the next photo review from the Carnival Breeze

Bore us too much?!?! Uh, no way! I've enjoyed all of your reviews but I don't think I laughed as many times while reading a review as I did this one of yours. Seriously, I had tears coming out my eyes from laughing so hard and I felt like I was there with all of you and egging ya on. :D I'm still laughing at one of the last posts. The ones about the dare to wear Bessie through airport security. I can just picture it and I'd be laughing. So, did ya and what did they do? This is too much! I'm just sad to see this one is over. I have really enjoyed it, and not only for the laughs. I'm so happy to hear about and see pictures of Little Frech Key in Roatan. We did a tour the last time and but we had a 7 - 3 port day, having to be back on the ship at 2:30PM, so it was kind of rushed. We were thinking of just staying at Mahogany Bay the next time there, but if there is more than one ship in port, I know it would be packed. I'll definitely do as you did, book privately through their website.

Thank you again for taking the time to do another review, I always enjoy reading them. Although I'm sad to see this one come to an end, I do know your cruise on Breeze is coming up soon, so another "Wrigley" review to enjoy in the not-to-distant future. :)

Bore us too much?!?! Uh, no way! I've enjoyed all of your reviews but I don't think I laughed as many times while reading a review as I did this one of yours. Seriously, I had tears coming out my eyes from laughing so hard and I felt like I was there with all of you and egging ya on. :D I'm still laughing at one of the last posts. The ones about the dare to wear Bessie through airport security. I can just picture it and I'd be laughing. So, did ya and what did they do? This is too much! I'm just sad to see this one is over. I have really enjoyed it, and not only for the laughs. I'm so happy to hear about and see pictures of Little Frech Key in Roatan. We did a tour the last time and but we had a 7 - 3 port day, having to be back on the ship at 2:30PM, so it was kind of rushed. We were thinking of just staying at Mahogany Bay the next time there, but if there is more than one ship in port, I know it would be packed. I'll definitely do as you did, book privately through their website.

Thank you again for taking the time to do another review, I always enjoy reading them. Although I'm sad to see this one come to an end, I do know your cruise on Breeze is coming up soon, so another "Wrigley" review to enjoy in the not-to-distant future. :)

Thank you so much Holly. I knew going into this cruise that it was going to be a fun one but I wasn't even expecting all of the laughs that we had together. The KREWE is definitely a fun loving group of people.

And yes I did wear Bessie through security. They made me take it off to go through the body scanner but the TSA people just kind of laughed. I told them that I got it on a cruise and was dared to wear it at the airport. They just kinda laughed....I'm sure they see crazy stuff like this all the time in New Orleans.

Yep the review on the Breeze will be here before ya know it. That review will have a lot of laughs too. I am cruising with 4 friends [emoji2]

Thanks again for another awesome review, and for all the time and effort it took to complete it. I'm anxiously awaiting your Breeze review. We have no cruises currently planned, so your review will help me get through the last part of winter.

Paul (just got done clearing the driveway. It's only been a week since we got back from Carnival Paradise and I need another cruise!!)

Thanks again for another awesome review, and for all the time and effort it took to complete it. I'm anxiously awaiting your Breeze review. We have no cruises currently planned, so your review will help me get through the last part of winter.

Paul (just got done clearing the driveway. It's only been a week since we got back from Carnival Paradise and I need another cruise!!)

Thank you for reading. Happy to hear that you enjoyed it. I can't wait to cruise on the Breeze. I'm so excited to try out Cucina for dinner

Excellent review! I don't have plans to sail on the Dream anytime soon, but I just can't pass up one of your reviews! I'll be watching out for your Breeze review as I'll be on her in December!

Thank you so much. Hopefully my review on the Carnival Breeze will be able to help you out.

Sorry I can't tell you about the BBQ but I will once I get back as I plan on having it this time around. Guys burgers are great I am sure you will enjoy them.

Oh yeah I can't to try a Guys Burger and I am definitely going to try Cucina for dinner. I don't think I'll go hungry on the Breeze

I am so glad it's only a short wait until the next review! Can't wait to read all about your adventures on the Breeze. This one had me in stitches. Sounds like a fun group! The Breeze has been on my list for a while....although the lack of an Alchemy Bar is deterring me at this point :p

Jamman, I'm also looking forward to your Pride review since that's our next ship! :)

Seriously, thanks to all of you who put all the time and effort in to these reviews!

I am so glad it's only a short wait until the next review! Can't wait to read all about your adventures on the Breeze. This one had me in stitches. Sounds like a fun group! The Breeze has been on my list for a while....although the lack of an Alchemy Bar is deterring me at this point :p

Jamman, I'm also looking forward to your Pride review since that's our next ship! :)

Seriously, thanks to all of you who put all the time and effort in to these reviews!

You're not the best only one....I am so ready to cruise again. It seems like it's been forever....haha. I had never laughed so hard on a cruise as I did on this one.....my KREWE is definitely a fun-loving group. I have never experienced a ship with an Alchemy Bar so I guess I don't know what I am missing [emoji2]

Thanks Again for reading my review

Loved the sign you made for Sam to find his room.

My sister & I are sailing this same itinerary on the Magic in October.

Glad to know your dad is doing better.

Looking forward to your review of the Breeze. My sister & I will be sailing on the Breeze in 2016.

Loved the sign you made for Sam to find his room.

My sister & I are sailing this same itinerary on the Magic in October.

Glad to know your dad is doing better.

Looking forward to your review of the Breeze. My sister & I will be sailing on the Breeze in 2016.

Sam and Dana are cruising again this week. I talked to Dana today and he has already been lost 3 times since Sunday....haha. They didn't take his sign this week....haha

Thank you for the positive thoughts for my dad.

Edited by wrigley80