2015 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

jaja

Got off the Pearl yesterday.

Stefan Nordberg, Captain

Tony Rosa, Hotel Director

Rumi Khatao, Food & Beverage Director

Edgar Horlandor, Executive Housekeeper

Bobby Broughton, Cruise Director

Ana Roncesvalles, Guest Services Manager

Peter D Costa, Executive Chef

Adine Barrett, Restaurant Manager

Petrus Emilaire, Beverage Manager

Elvina De Meneses - Concierge * Note: Elvina left the ship yesterday for vacation. She said she'll be going to the Epic when she returns.

Pat

We loved Petrus - he was Bev Mgr when we were recently on the JADE.

Does anyone have the listing of the NCL Star Team - curious as to who is the conceirge - will be on this ship for B2B cruises in February!

Can't wait - Penthouse and then moving on up to the both Garden Villas with a large group.

Let the fun begin!

Does anyone have the listing of the NCL Star Team - curious as to who is the conceirge - will be on this ship for B2B cruises in February!

Can't wait - Penthouse and then moving on up to the both Garden Villas with a large group.

Let the fun begin!

Just off the Star on Sunday. Christopher was the Concierge...he was fabulous! Ignacia is HD and Manny F&B.

Anyone have a list of the current officers on the Escape? I looked through the thread but didn't see it (sorry if I missed it).

I'm also looking for the email address for the Concierge. I'm in a Haven room and would like to get some information about the pillow menu, but I can't find any one to talk to. THANKS in advance!

Thanks for the info! We sail in 20 days and haven't received any contacts from any one.

Usually it is sent to your travel agency if you booked through one. We never got our either for our cruise next month. Our travel agency called and they said they forgot to send the letter and our luggage tags. They were going to mail them out. You can just email as the previous person gave you the information.

My family and I will be in the Haven on Escape in late March. I know Adrian is the concierge now but I believe someone mentioned he is going on vacation. Does anyone know who the concierge will be on the Escape March 19th?

It will be David Contreras

It will be David Contreras

Yessssssss .......... David Contreras is the Second Best Concierge in the fleet.

(I told his Dad that I tell David he's the second best, to keep him on his toes.

David's Dad said he agreed completely.... LOL)

HD is Sonja Sommerregger

Suzanne - Are you sure Sonja will be there in 2 weeks? If so, I am so happy. Since Jenny left, I was kind of not looking forward to being on the Gem without her, but I love Sonja.

Edited by lgfromdg

I think there are a number of "bests" I Include Adrian Bica and Ruth Hagger (whom I think has left NCL).

Your not off target at all.

Adrian is superb and is everything you'd wan't a Concierge to be.

Ruth, NCL's Senior Concierge, was the longest serving Concierge in the fleet. Her length of service was followed closely by Carlos Zarate. The two if them wrote the book of standards for NCL's famous Concierge Service. I've heard Ruth has taken taken a well deserved hiatus and Carlos, who recently left the Gem on vacation, is expected to return to duty on the Sun in February.