2015 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

jaja

Norwegian Sun Staff name:

STAFF CAPTAIN: P-G Nillson

I board The Sun on Monday and can not wait.

Mandy

Lol Mandy ! You are awesome. Have fun and beware ... There are people who lie on the health sheet. My guesstimate is that fully 1/4 of pax disembarking were coughing. The atrium sound like a TB ward. I quarantined myself second to last day, David got it from me. We are still in bed with pneumonia. It isn't a joke and it isn't funny. Stay healthy.

Cinci

Lol Mandy ! You are awesome. Have fun and beware ... There are people who lie on the health sheet. My guesstimate is that fully 1/4 of pax disembarking were coughing. The atrium sound like a TB ward. I quarantined myself second to last day, David got it from me. We are still in bed with pneumonia. It isn't a joke and it isn't funny. Stay healthy.

Cinci

Hope you feel better soon

Ahhh, okay, Thanks!

I've had her before and liked her very much. I wish someone would post who the HD and CD were.

Harriet

mbuenzli's Pearl review of the 9/13 sailing mentions Dan "the man" as Cruise Director and "Apple" as Group Services Coordinator. They had a M & G so probably have the card with everyone's name on it. Here's the link to the review. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2261839

I'm on board the Pearl Monday and will post what I find out.

Beverly

mbuenzli's Pearl review of the 9/13 sailing mentions Dan "the man" as Cruise Director and "Apple" as Group Services Coordinator. They had a M & G so probably have the card with everyone's name on it. Here's the link to the review. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2261839

I'm on board the Pearl Monday and will post what I find out.

Beverly

Great, thanks Beverly. I won't be onboard until October 11th but it'll give me a good idea of who's who. Yes, I just finished reading that thread but no mention of the HD or Captain. I look forward to your return and posting here. In the meantime....have a great cruise!!

Harriet

Ill be on Breakaway August 2016. We have had Adrian in the past as concierge and my family loved him. We also had Lanie as cabin steward and a wonderful woman bartender in Haven but Im drawing a blank on her name.....I am sure Ill remember it at 3 am tonight lol.

Anyway, is it too early to find out the concierge for Breakaway for August 2016?

Thanks.

Ill be on Breakaway August 2016. We have had Adrian in the past as concierge and my family loved him. We also had Lanie as cabin steward and a wonderful woman bartender in Haven but Im drawing a blank on her name.....I am sure Ill remember it at 3 am tonight lol.

Anyway, is it too early to find out the concierge for Breakaway for August 2016?

Thanks.

Too early to know

Thanks.

Adrian is awesome. He'll be on Escape beginning October. Was the bartender you were thinking of Jellyrose? Everyone loved her. Not sure where she is now.

Tracy

Adrian is awesome. He'll be on Escape beginning October. Was the bartender you were thinking of Jellyrose? Everyone loved her. Not sure where she is now.

Tracy

Aaahhhhh!!!' Thank you. Jellyrose. She loved my sunglasses and I ended up giving hem to her on day two. Thank goodness I had a second pair lol

She wasnt funny or over the top just a very plesant and nice person. Mabe she will still be there?

Aaahhhhh!!!' Thank you. Jellyrose. She loved my sunglasses and I ended up giving hem to her on day two. Thank goodness I had a second pair lol

She wasnt funny or over the top just a very plesant and nice person. Mabe she will still be there?

Jellyrose was tending the Haven bar on the Breakaway last week. :)

Pat

Who is on the Dawn. We are there in January 2016.

Too far out to know yet. We will be on at Thanksgiving and it's still early to get a list with much accuracy. And, even if we know who SHOULD be there, it can change. When we saw Patrick this summer, he said he was scheduled to be on the Dawn come mid-October, so if there aren't any changes, he should be the concierge on your cruise.

I heard the one of the perks with the new Platinum Plus Latitudes Level will include a Staff Guarantee Plan with 10% Discount.

Book a cruise of 10+ days more than 9 months in advance and select cabin level and favorite Senior Staff Officer.

Your ship and cruise is not selected until your chosen Staff Member is assigned and identified for your chosen sailing dates.

Hilarious.....as long as we are on the ship it doesn't much matter to us who is staffing it. We'v never had a bad butler or concierge and never had an issue with HD, F&B mgr, etc. We've had great cruising karma!!

Edited by watchdiva

I heard the one of the perks with the new Platinum Plus Latitudes Level will include a Staff Guarantee Plan with 10% Discount.

Book a cruise of 10+ days more than 9 months in advance and select cabin level and favorite Senior Staff Officer.

Your ship and cruise is not selected until your chosen Staff Member is assigned and identified for your chosen sailing dates.

Hahaha John too funny

Hahahahaha !! 🎤:D