2015 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

jaja

Same Florentina. I know she took time off to stay home with her twin daughters, who should be 7 or 8 by now I think.

As I recall... her mother had passed away..(she was the caregiver for Florentina's children)...so she left NCL...not sure if it was a "leave" ..or what.

Hi Virginia. Remember me? My husband Tony was the person at the Chef's Table who refused to eat the asparagus soup! Ha. I can let you know who's onboard the Breakaway soon, my daughter is cruising on her not this Sunday but next.

I see your on the Breakaway in November! Maybe well sail with you again. Were booked Thanksgiving week. I also see you did the Quantum of the Seas in April. We were on her the last cruise in April before she left for China.

Good to see your name again and hope maybe were on the same sailing in November.

Heyyyyyy! Yes I do remember you!!! Our sail date is Nov 15th - the week before Thanksgiving - we have been struggling with some health issues so hopefully all will be ok so we can really celebrate this trip!!!!!

The Sun leaves Vancouver, British columbia on the 28th of September for San Diego. She will do the Mexican Riviera for a month and then begin Her South American season. She will go from Valparaiso, Chile to Buenos Aires Argentina and return. She will returning early April and then go into drydock.

At the moment Brian Walters is the HD.

Has anyone been on the NCL Sun recently or heard any Update about any of her Officers and Crew, when she goes back to the Mexican Riviera?

Thanks in Advance:)

Hi Ruth,

Wish you could join us on the SUN next fall.

We will go from San Diego to Buenos Aires - B2B and the longest on one ship ever for us.

31 days.

This is a bucket list check off.

No Cuzins going with us though. : - (

Hope all is well.

Have fun on your Sun cruise on the 13th.

Looks like a great time.

Judy

Edited by Travel Junkie Judy

Heyyyyyy! Yes I do remember you!!! Our sail date is Nov 15th - the week before Thanksgiving - we have been struggling with some health issues so hopefully all will be ok so we can really celebrate this trip!!!!!

Thats too bad, I hope that your ok. You can e mail me at nangiam@aol.com if you want, I can't find your e mail for the life of me.

I thought your sail date would be the 15th since you said mid November but I thought it might be worth a try.

As for HD in this post' date=' Prem started vacation last weekend but I don't know who replacement is.

Hasan (F & B) will be signing off on 9/27. Again, don't know who's taking over.

Hope they have great vacations![/quote']

Prem and Anoop both left on 09/13/15. Djamel Benatmane is the current Hotel Director and Virginia Brotherton is the Concierge.

Pat

Thats too bad, I hope that your ok. You can e mail me at nangiam@aol.com if you want, I can't find your e mail for the life of me.

I thought your sail date would be the 15th since you said mid November but I thought it might be worth a try.

Aww hugs... Will e-mail you for sure with more details!! xx

Prem and Anoop both left on 09/13/15. Djamel Benatmane is the current Hotel Director and Virginia Brotherton is the Concierge.

Pat

THANK YOU for the update. Do you know who the Captain is?? I have been lucky enough to dine with a Captain twice, and both times it was the same captain...Svedung...so charming. We are hoping he is at the helm when we go in November :)

Edited by VKNJDevs4

We will go from San Diego to Buenos Aires - B2B and the longest on one ship ever for us.

31 days.

Judy

Us too! Look forward to meeting you on board...has a 'meet and greet' been organized?

Hi,

We are looking forward to this.

There is the start of a roll call.

We should email since we have lots of time.

judydonie at yahoo dot com

Judy

The Sun leaves Vancouver, British columbia on the 28th of September for San Diego. She will do the Mexican Riviera for a month and then begin Her South American season. She will go from Valparaiso, Chile to Buenos Aires Argentina and return. She will returning early April and then go into drydock.

At the moment Brian Walters is the HD.

Thank You So Much www3traveler, at least we will know one Special HD in Brian Walters! We go back as far as 2009 with him and NCL, at that time, he had been with NCL already for a Loooong time. He is a real Gentleman. It will be nice to cruise with him again.:) (Hope he doesn't leave the ship when it arrives in Vancouver or San Diego):eek: The rest of the crew, is anybody's guess, as their contract will take most of them to So. America for the season.

I hope in the next week or two, someone on the Norwegian Sun Coastal to San Diego will know more and come here and post. Our cruise is down to 21 days. With the new Escape coming out and all the recent changes in Officers and Crew, we might not ever know who will be there!:(

Thank You So Much www3traveler, at least we will know one Special HD in Brian Walters! We go back as far as 2009 with him and NCL, at that time, he had been with NCL already for a Loooong time. He is a real Gentleman. It will be nice to cruise with him again.:) (Hope he doesn't leave the ship when it arrives in Vancouver or San Diego):eek: The rest of the crew, is anybody's guess, as their contract will take most of them to So. America for the season.

I hope in the next week or two, someone on the Norwegian Sun Coastal to San Diego will know more and come here and post. Our cruise is down to 21 days. With the new Escape coming out and all the recent changes in Officers and Crew, we might not ever know who will be there!:(

I will post as soon as I get home.

Brian is scheduled to be the HD for the Coastal Cruise. Not sure beyond that, but I will ask.

Yes, with so many staff either already on The Escape or soon heading there, it is difficult to keep up with individual staff members.

Mandy

Aww hugs... Will e-mail you for sure with more details!! xx

THANK YOU for the update. Do you know who the Captain is?? I have been lucky enough to dine with a Captain twice, and both times it was the same captain...Svedung...so charming. We are hoping he is at the helm when we go in November :)

Captain was Hakan Svedung on 09/13/15.

Pat

Does anyone know who is on the Getaway right now? Hotel Director? Asst Hotel Director? Executive Housekeeper? Cruise Director?

GETAWAY as 22 September 2015:

Hotel Director: Errol Bailey

Cruise Director: J.C. Sanchez

Beverage Manager: O'neil Pandit

Restaurant Manger: Tanberg D'Souza

Judy,

O'neil and I have known each other a long time. I will get to sail with him over Christmas. I can not wait.

You are so lucky!

We have not sailed with him since he was on the STAR.

Tell him Miss Judy and Sir Rol say hello.

I think he will remember us.

And of course, you can always give him a hug for me!

Judy

Captain : Goran Blomqvist

Staff Captain : P.G. Nilsson

Chief Engineer : Anton

HD : Brian Walters / Sec'y : Angel

Concierge : Elvina

GSM : Ray Espina

Cruise Director : Richard Matic

F and B: Vesna

Restaurant : Iolena

Beverage : Winchester

Exec Chef : Manilo (?)

Exec Hsekeeper : Edgar

GSC: Shirlyn

Amazing Staff and Crew !! Sit in the Atrium for a bit and watch the Gem from Grenada clean the Atrium area. :):)

Edited by davesgirl51
Momentary brain flatulence

Captain : Goran Blomqvist

Staff Captain : P.G. Nilsson

Chief Engineer : Anton

HD : Brian Walters / Sec'y : Angel

Concierge : Elvina

GSM : Ray Espina

Cruise Director : Richard Matic

F and B: Vesna

Restaurant : Iolena

Beverage : Winchester

Exec Chef : Manilo (?)

Exec Hsekeeper : Edgar

GSC: Shirlyn

Amazing Staff !!

Norwegian Sun Staff name:

STAFF CAPTAIN: P-G Nillson

I board The Sun on Monday and can not wait.

Mandy