2015 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

jaja

You are absolutely correct, Gordonchick, about 2017 being so far out there. There nonetheless are some senior crew who could probably get whichever ship they want -- presuming NCL Corporate cares about their crews anymore. I just was hoping something might make the Epic more palatable.

You are absolutely correct, Gordonchick, about 2017 being so far out there. There nonetheless are some senior crew who could probably get whichever ship they want -- presuming NCL Corporate cares about their crews anymore. I just was hoping something might make the Epic more palatable.

EPIC:

The concierge on the EPIC is David Contreras and he is awesome.

Yannis is great too - in my opinion.

Judy

Edited by Travel Junkie Judy

Staff is to start arriving in Germany next week for The Escape, not sure yet who all the Department Heads will be for Her. By January 2017, if things go according to the current plan, The Bliss should be about ready for Her staff to arrive. I am very glad I am NOT in charge of trying to figure out which staff member should be on which ship and when.

Staff is to start arriving in Germany next week for The Escape, not sure yet who all the Department Heads will be for Her. By January 2017, if things go according to the current plan, The Bliss should be about ready for Her staff to arrive. I am very glad I am NOT in charge of trying to figure out which staff member should be on which ship and when.

Yes Mandy I wouldn't want to be in charge of that either

Yes Mandy I wouldn't want to be in charge of that either

Say what? I have more faith in and money to bet on the two of you deciding who should go where and on what ship. :D

coka

Has anyone heard "unofficially" (through personal contacts) of crew members who plan to change ships because of NCL's recent decision to shuffle ships? For many of us, the senior crew is as/more important than the ship itself.

I was booked on the NCL Spirit for Jan 2017 and the substitute offered is the NCL Epic - the one ship in NCL's fleet that I vowed to never sail. However, if a favorite HD, for example, was hoping to move to the Epic, I might accept NCL's offer.

Thanks in advance for any information (and/or good rumors!) -

Sandy

I suspect shuffling of crew etc with the new deployment may be problematic, the ships are now sailing from or to the home countries of many crew members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm boarding the Breakaway in a little over 3 weeks (and then again a month after that)...& I'm dying to know who the new Captain will be...I can't believe they haven't announced it yet :rolleyes:. Evans Hoyt will be gone already, along with Julie....but who's coming on? If NCL would let me choose...I'd pick Lars Bengtsson ;).

I hope Prem stays!

Edited by cv322

I'm boarding the Breakaway in a little over 3 weeks (and then again a month after that)...& I'm dying to know who the new Captain will be...I can't believe they haven't announced it yet :rolleyes:. Evans Hoyt will be gone already, along with Julie....but who's coming on? If NCL would let me choose...I'd pick Lars Bengtsson ;).

I hope Prem stays!

You'll have Captain Håkan Svedung for both your cruises and I think I had read earlier in the year that Captain Mikael Hilden was on Breakaway.

I hope Prem stays!

I was on the Breakaway 07/05/15 these were the officers I remember, Sorry there was no Meet and Greet on my sailing didn't get to see everyone and say hello:

Prem Kainikkara Hotel Director

Shailendra Sawant Assistant Hotel Director

Mohammad Hasan F & B Director

Kiran Aguiar Beverage Manager

Nomita Rambhunjan Guest Service Manager

Ferdinand Fandialan Executive Housekeeper

I did a search for the Norwegian SUN Officers and Crew. Last update was in June. Any news or recent Cruisers been on the Norwegian SUN or know someone that has been? October 13, 2015

Thanks In Advance!

Crusingalong (Bill & Ruth)

[/QUOT

Edited by GORDONCHICK

I did a search for the Norwegian SUN Officers and Crew. Last update was in June. Any news or recent Cruisers been on the Norwegian SUN or know someone that has been? October 13, 2015

Thanks In Advance!

Crusingalong (Bill & Ruth)

Bill,

There are more than a few changes that will be made in the 3 weeks prior to Oct 13 (In anticipation of the Sun's relocation to South America from Alaska)

I'm in touch with the current HD (who will be with us as F&B D) and I will let you know what's what on our Oct 13 Roll Call around Oct 1.

John

Edited by Uniall

Bill,

There are more than a few changes that will be made in the 3 weeks prior to Oct 13 (In anticipation of the Sun's relocation to South America from Alaska)

I'm in touch with the current HD (who will be with us as F&B D) and I will let you know what's what on our Oct 13 Roll Call around Oct 1.

John

John, does this mean you are doing the SA this year?

We are booked for next year.

I’ll be anxious to hear all about it.

Judy

John, does this mean you are doing the SA this year?

We are booked for next year.

I’ll be anxious to hear all about it.

Judy

Hi Judy

No, we're not doing the South America, just the 11 day round trip San Diego preceding the relocation to SA. We're sailing with Mr & Mrs Happy, their daughter and Joycie (Sootie).

We booked the corner owner's suite and the others have the connecting balcony and junior suite. We're going to open up the connecting doors into the Owner's foyer and use it asthe originally designed: 3 bedroom suite.

Hi Judy

No, we're not doing the South America, just the 11 day round trip San Diego preceding the relocation to SA. We're sailing with Mr & Mrs Happy, their daughter and Joycie (Sootie).

We booked the corner owner's suite and the others have the connecting balcony and junior suite. We're going to open up the connecting doors into the Owner's foyer and use it asthe originally designed: 3 bedroom suite.

:) Sweet Suite!

Judy

Epic Captain 1/2 the year Idar Hoydal

Sun HD Brian Walters, Concierge starting 8/24 Elvina

Star FnB Carlos de Souza

Getaway Concierge John De Sousa, FnB Joao Gigante, HD Errol

Jewel HD Iggi Garcia, Concierge Hanno

Jade HD Armando

Escape HD Sean, asst HD Errol, Concierge Adrian

Don't know anymore. Impossible to keep track. We just have fun. :D

Edited by davesgirl51

Epic Captain 1/2 the year Idar Hoydal