Spa Passes

leigh2205

I've been asking some questions myself about the Getaway. From what I've read, the NCL Sun only has a sauna and steam room, along with lockers. All are free to use but are small. Lockers can be had by swapping room card for locker key.

Also, from what I've gathered, here are the Classes of Ships with some pricing for Spa/Thermal Suite access:

Sun Class (Sky, Sun), Spirit Class (Spirit)

No Spa Pass, only small sauna, steam room, and lockers (one side for men, one for women) - Free to use.

Dawn Class (Star, Dawn)

Some or all: Separate sauna, steam room, showers, and lockers. Shared heated lap pool, jacuzzi, stone loungers. Shared and separate lounge chair areas overlooking forward or aft of the ship.

Mandara Spa

- $119/pp for 7-day cruises

- $30/pp a day?

Jewel Class (Jewel, Pearl, Gem, Jade)

Some or all: Separate sauna, steam room, showers, and lockers. Shared therapy pool, jacuzzi, stone loungers. Shared and separate lounge chair areas overlooking forward or aft of the ship.

Bora Bora Health Spa (Jewel)

Mandara Spa (Pearl, Gem, Jade)

- $30/pp a day?

Epic & Breakaway Class (Epic, Breakaway, Getaway)

Some or all: saunas, steam room, jetted therapy pool, hot tub, heated stone loungers, and lockers

Mandara Thermal Spa Suite (Epic)

Spa Thermal Suite & Salt Room (BA/GA)

- $199/pp for 7-day cruises

- $??/pp Daily?

- Mid & Forward Spa Balcony/Spa Mini-Suite/Haven Spa Suites on Deck 14 have free access included with price of room.

Breakaway Plus Class (Escape Oct 2015, Bliss 2017)

Unknown

CC members... If any information is incorrect please let me know and I'll change it.

Edited by Angelo_R

Does anyone know if these packages can be booked ahead of time, or do I have to wait to get on the ship? This is my first time on NCL, and I have a feeling they may be sold out before my "non-elite - first time on NCL" status gets to board the ship!

Jewel

Does anyone know if these packages can be booked ahead of time, or do I have to wait to get on the ship? This is my first time on NCL, and I have a feeling they may be sold out before my "non-elite - first time on NCL" status gets to board the ship!

Jewel

You book on the ship - and you don't have to be first one the ship. I booked our spa pass on the BA several hours after boarding.

• 2 months later...

We are on the Pearl in July but with some other family members. Never been in the spa on any cruise. I would like to try it out with a "day" pass. Do those go quick or are they usually available later in the cruise? DH and I are doing the 10 day Med April 2016 on the Epic so if I like the spa, I want to have my $$$ saved for the pass! 😊

We are on the Pearl in July but with some other family members. Never been in the spa on any cruise. I would like to try it out with a "day" pass. Do those go quick or are they usually available later in the cruise? DH and I are doing the 10 day Med April 2016 on the Epic so if I like the spa, I want to have my $$$ saved for the pass! 😊

When we were on the Breakaway, I was told that they only sell the "day pass" during port days.

It depends on the sailing. For our cruise, they were able to sell the maximum number of weekly passes.

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

DH and I are on the Escape TA in October and would like to buy the spa passes for the 10 day voyage. Where do I buy the pass...at the Spa? Or at guest services? I have seen both locations reference. I have also heard they sell both 50 passes and 100 passes... Does it depend upon the cruise? I would imagine 10 days at sea and no ports that people will want to use the spa!