Oasis returning to port?

Pilot53

I was told by several staff members (including ship officer) today that it was a little girl.

When you get misinformation from someone about the sex, you are probably getting misinformation about everything else. :rolleyes:

jc

The prognosis for the little girl found in the wave pool is good. I'm currently onboard and several staff members have said it was posted to let crew members know. So happy to hear such good news.

Are these the same staff members who first said that a child split his head open?:rolleyes:

Sequence of events:

1. Passenger saw child in wave pool from deck 16.

2. They contacted an RCL employee who activated the Alpha Alpha Alpha emergency call.

2. They also notified a passenger in the wave pool about the child who picked the child up and over the wave pool, and handed the child to 2 other passengers outside of the pool who laid the child down, and began performing CPR.

3. A few minutes later, the medical personal of RCL came and took over the CPR.

4. Mom showed up and was in shock/hysterical. So sad.

5. Placed child in stretcher after about 5 more minutes of CPR.

Hope that clears up a lot of misinformation.

I wonder if there was more than just the one adult and the child in the wave pool at the time. Seems odd that an adult would be in there while a small child was under water for so long. If there were many people it would be hard to keep track of who is who and who has been up for air and when, but if was just the two of them it was probably bad timing that they were probably on opposite sides of the pool so as to not be seen.

I wonder if there was more than just the one adult and the child in the wave pool at the time. Seems odd that an adult would be in there while a small child was under water for so long. If the ere were many people it would be hard to keep track of who is who and who has been up for air and when, but if was just the two of them it was probably bad timing that they were probably on opposite sides of the pool so as to not be seen.

Sorry, don't really know how many people were in the pool. Everything happened so fast, and was surreal. I do remember thinking that the whole pool area wasn't that crowded. The sail away party by dreamscape at the Aqua Theater started a little late, and maybe people were getting ready for dinner. This happened around 6:15 pm.

It was dark outside so maybe that hindered seeing the child too.