When will summer 2016 be released

krogers2063

I'm hoping when they do the big Vista announcement on Jan 22, maybe they will announce home ports and any ships that are shifting around. I would love if the Breeze or Magic would come to NOLA or Port Canaveral in 2016.

Feb '11 Carnival Elation

Nov '11 Carnival Fascination

Sep '12 Royal Monarch of the Seas

Nov '12 Royal Freedom of the Seas

Sep '13 Carnival Dream

Jan '14 Disney Dream

Mar '14 Disney Magic

Aug '14 Caribbean Princess

Oct '14 Carnival Dream

May '15 Carnival Sunshine

According to my PVP, the end of 2016 dates will be released on 22 Jan.

I don't doubt you (or your PVP), this would be a first for them to be have all their dates out this early. Can't wait for the Vista announcements. We just got off the Breeze and asked several mgt on board and zipped lips were in place.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I don't doubt you (or your PVP), this would be a first for them to be have all their dates out this early. Can't wait for the Vista announcements. We just got off the Breeze and asked several mgt on board and zipped lips were in place.

I agree with you. Never once have I ever in all the years of sailing seen Carnival release them that early.

Would be nice if they did though.

I agree with you. Never once have I ever in all the years of sailing seen Carnival release them that early.

Would be nice if they did though.

I'm just quoting what my PVP stated in an email to me (I'm looking for an Oct 2016 cruise). I'm hoping she's right but she's not perfect (although pretty darn close). Guess we'll see in about 3 weeks.

It would be nice to have the new itineraries announced. The only thing I've heard about the Vista is that she will have the best features of the Spirit and Dream classes in one ship. Don't know what that means but we'll find out soon.