Celebrity Reflection - Rock Climbing Wall?

Cattitude

I had to check to see if it was April 1st. That made me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Why? It's a reasonable question since several RCI ships have one and RCI owns Celebrity.

Celebrity does not have rock climbing walls, skating rinks, wave pools, zip lines but there is still lots to do on there.

Why? It's a reasonable question since several RCI ships have one and RCI owns Celebrity.

Celebrity does not have rock climbing walls, skating rinks, wave pools, zip lines but there is still lots to do on there.

I wasn't aware that having a sense of humor has to be explained or justified when someone makes a posting. :confused::confused:

No, it really isn't a reasonable question. The reason corporations own different cruise lines is to offer variety. Each line focuses on specific features and ambiance to attract different types of customers. If Celerity had the same features as RCI, why bother having two different brands?

RCI is the family orieneted line, with more activities geared towards families with kids. Celebrity is oriented towards couples who want a more elegant and peaceful experience than a floating amusement park can offer. :D

My DH wants to know if the Reflection has a rock climbing wall? I looked on the upper deck and did not see one. Can anyone please answer my question.

Thank you,

Cattitude

Thankfully, NO it does not, nor do any Ships in the Celebrity fleet.

Suggest OP and her dh do a bit of research about Celebrity, S Class ships and the Reflection,

Way different amenities and experiences on Royal C and Celeb ....each have sep identities..

Legitimate inquiry but shows a need to get some brochures and look at reviews, etc.