Carnival announces FUN 2.0 for Miracle

jimbo5544

Theres also the fact they can turn it off...screens do have off switches! :D

I for one love Spirit class and would sail the Miracle regardless of upgrades. At least she has some upgrades instead of none. My guess would be that the Red Frog will replace the jazz club next to the sports/Maguire's bar (like on the Legend) and Alchemy will be where the bar is next to MDR entrance.

If you guys over the Pond dont want her we will have her! She would sail perfectly around Southern and Northern Europe. She can join the Vista and do some Baltic routes like the Legend did back in 2013. :)

Well. Shoot. Do you have any other info?

Just that at the VIFP party on February 13th Troy confirmed that the Miracle was not receiving the upgrade to Guy's or the Blue Iguana Cantina. When hearing this the woman who asked him the question stood up and said: "so is Carnival calling this renovation Carnival 1.50 or Carnival Lite?" People in the packed Phantom Lounge who knew what she was referring to applauded her and cheered loudly when she said that. Myself included.

Edited by sanmarcosman

Just that at the VIFP party on February 13th Troy confirmed that the Miracle was not receiving the upgrade to Guy's or the Blue Iguana Cantina. When hearing this the woman who asked him the question stood up and said: "so is Carnival calling this renovation Carnival 1.50 or Carnival Lite?" People in the packed Phantom Lounge who knew what she was referring to applauded her and cheered loudly when she said that. Myself included.

I like that. What was Troys response to that?

Good for her! One day, I'd like to have a ship out of LB that has all of the 2.0 upgrades. It's too expensive to have to fly to another port to experience them.

• 2 weeks later...

I so agree as well. Because it's just not fare that all the East Coast ships have all the whole complete 2.0 up grades & none on the ships on the West Coast does.

Edited by thepauls93

Hopefully one of these ships will be coming back to Tampa!

Maybe they will leave Legend in LB (solves the full 2.0 thingy) and put Miracle in Tampa.

I would do that repo cruise in a heartbeat (was onboard Miracle repo from New York to Long Beach).

John Heald is saying April 6th for any more 'dancing of the ships'. :(

Maybe they will leave Legend in LB (solves the full 2.0 thingy) and put Miracle in Tampa.

I would do that repo cruise in a heartbeat (was onboard Miracle repo from New York to Long Beach).

John Heald is saying April 6th for any more 'dancing of the ships'. :(

Legend doesn't have all the 2.0 upgrades either. No Guys or Blue Iguana. I think Valor is coming west and Legend/Miracle will have 1 go to Tampa for the winter months and the other will go to Australia. I've heard rumors that the Inspiration will be getting moved and replaced as well.

Legend doesn't have all the 2.0 upgrades either. No Guys or Blue Iguana. I think Valor is coming west and Legend/Miracle will have 1 go to Tampa for the winter months and the other will go to Australia. I've heard rumors that the Inspiration will be getting moved and replaced as well.

I'm so glad that I'll get to cruise my Miracle once again. I would hate to see her leave, but I'm excited to see what has been done to her even if they didn't do the 2.0 full upgrade. I can agree, the Inspiration has been out here for quite some time and we would prefer the Imagination have the Fri-Mon route, rather than Thurs-Sun.

I can't wait to hear what is happening on the Miracle. My friends are on it this week and haven't reported back yet.... :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
Playlist is a sorry excuse for cruise ship "entertainment." Glad there are other cruise lines to choose from!

What is the "playlist"? I keep seeing this term, but I don't know what this means. How is the entertainment different after the upgrades?

What is the "playlist"? I keep seeing this term, but I don't know what this means. How is the entertainment different after the upgrades?

One of ten shows that are being introduced fleet wide. The Miracle will have four of these. The live band during the shows on the previous sailings are now gone.

http://carnivalentertainment.com/playlist/shows