on board credit

venicia

today I booked a quick getaway on Enchantment for 09/04/15. I did get the discount for the second person, but, nothing is showing up for the $100.00 per person on board credit. We booked a suite, will this just be applied to our sea pass? :confused: I did contact RCCL and was assured it would be there, but looking for the experts here on CC to provide some info.

thank you in advance for your replies

JB

today I booked a quick getaway on Enchantment for 09/04/15. I did get the discount for the second person, but, nothing is showing up for the $100.00 per person on board credit. We booked a suite, will this just be applied to our sea pass? :confused: I did contact RCCL and was assured it would be there, but looking for the experts here on CC to provide some info.

thank you in advance for your replies

JB

The onbard credit should show up on your confirmation invoice you got from Royal. If you don't have it, call and ask them to resend it.

well, I got the onboard credit when I called back. when I originally booked the cruise I did it myself on their site. There was a pop up that indicated I received a $75.00 cabin discount as well by being a crown & anchor member. When I called about the credit the nice young man told me it could not be combined, that's ok, I didn't want it combined. I just wanted the $100.00 per person OBC. He told me, that is why you have to call me. There was no place to delete the $75, it automatically deducted from the price.

Well, the $75 is added back in and we now have the $200.00 OBC back. That was pretty sneaky RCCL.

Strange how they were able to program the system so that it gave you the best offer when both the Balcony discount and the past guest rate were offered for the same cruise but now it seems to automatically giving you the C&A balcony discount rate which is usually worse than the OBC offer they currently have.

I guess they are counting on many people not noticing and paying a higher amount than they should be.:rolleyes: