Boarding question.

I am cruising on Rhapsody next month and as we are on Deck 3 our boarding time is 2 p.m.Our friends are up on Deck 8 so they can board at 11 a.m.They are also Diamond with RCI and my friend stated that because we are members of Crown & Anchor (only Emerald) we can board the ship early. Is this correct? I don't want to rock up to the ship early and then have to wait.

Regards Elaine.

I am cruising on Rhapsody next month and as we are on Deck 3 our boarding time is 2 p.m.Our friends are up on Deck 8 so they can board at 11 a.m.They are also Diamond with RCI and my friend stated that because we are members of Crown & Anchor (only Emerald) we can board the ship early. Is this correct? I don't want to rock up to the ship early and then have to wait.

Regards Elaine.

It's true! Priority boarding is a benefit from gold status.

That said, they actually have separate priority lines for different status/cabins. I think Diamond will have a separate queue from Emerald. But your friends could join your queue if that's the case and you want to board together.

Edited by The_Big_M

Taken from the RCL website...as Emerald you will be fine to board earlier...but not gold (probably too many now :) )

suite_loyalty_guest_checkin.jpg

s.gif

s.gif

The following guests can embark any time from 11am (Rhapsody or Radiance of the Seas) or 11:30am (Voyager of the Seas). All guests must be checked in and onboard no later than 90 minutes before the ship's scheduled departure time.

Crown and Anchor Society members: Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle

Guests booked in Royal Suite, Owners Suite, Two Bedroom Suite or Grand Suite

Guests who have purchased flights/transfers via Royal Caribbean International

Gold Crown and Anchor Society members will be given priority when arriving at their designated check-in time.

Robyn

Edited by robynwally

They won't turn you away anyway, especially if you are together.

Young Geoffrey is spot on. If you all turn up together at 11am or whatever time you intend boarding you will all be let through together. Who knows, you may even be "lucky" enough to have me check you all in:D:D:D

Cannot guarantee the red carpet though:rolleyes:

Young Geoffrey is spot on.

Isn't he always:D

If you all turn up together at 11am or whatever time you intend boarding you will all be let through together. Who knows, you may even be "lucky" enough to have me check you all in:D:D:D

If you see someone with Graham as their name tag, RUN, I just won't say what way to run.

Cannot guarantee the red carpet though:rolleyes:

Nope that's only for the Speshial peoples.

gbenjo - What! What has happened to the red carpet square? Did the "special" people pinch it!

I will be there on the same day as Elaine, and due to all the heartache of the lost in space payment, I am happy for you to treat them to the red square. ;)

We also expect to meet you this time, and if you arrange for us to get shunted around to White Bay again I will not be happy!

gbenjo - What! What has happened to the red carpet square? Did the "special" people pinch it!

I will be there on the same day as Elaine, and due to all the heartache of the lost in space payment, I am happy for you to treat them to the red square. ;)

We also expect to meet you this time, and if you arrange for us to get shunted around to White Bay again I will not be happy!

Ok. I will mark the 17th in the red carpet schedule and see what we can do.:eek:

I don't know, we give people a free harbour cruise and they are still not happy:D:D

Ok. I will mark the 17th in the red carpet schedule and see what we can do.:eek:

I don't know, we give people a free harbour cruise and they are still not happy:D:D

Keep that red square out as i will need it the next day (solstice)

No we leave on the 7th, back on the 17th. Tassie trip on the Rhapsody. ( I am pretty sure Elaine is the same trip?)

I enjoyed the harbour cruise, it was the hour wait at White Bay, then the standing in line in the sun to get on. We were on that first ferry and that was the slowest we understand - and we let the wedding group go first as they looked very stressed! It will make us appreciate getting back to OPT boarding. The last couple of times there were so fast for boarding even before the improvements. :)

Edited by goodycruising

Keep that red square out as i will need it the next day (solstice)

??????? There is no Solstice in February as far as I know ..well at least not for debark/ embark.... only a port of call for the cruise from Auckland to Perth.:confused:

Edited by gbenjo

And I had to pay extra to take my darling on her harbour cruise.

Well the red carpet was for the special people after all, now every man and their dog wants it, it hardly seems worth being speshial peoples any more.

Well the red carpet was for the special people after all, now every man and their dog wants it, it hardly seems worth being speshial peoples any more.

Well....you could be "uniquely" speshial - like everyone else :D

Edited by dizzy1948

Well....you could be "uniquely" speshial - like everyone else :D

Oh I'm certainly unique, but my darling normally adds "Thank goodness for that", when she tells me I'm one of a kind:confused::confused:, I jsut don't understand what she means.:confused::rolleyes:

Oh I'm certainly unique, but my darling normally adds "Thank goodness for that", when she tells me I'm one of a kind:confused::confused:, I jsut don't understand what she means.:confused::rolleyes:

Oh.......................I do...........Im sure I have one like you here :eek:

But if yours is like me we [he and I] are no longer unique, now I am really 'fused

Well... I did say "uniquely" speshial - Like everyone else - you no pay attention - you need to listen louder :rolleyes:

Edited by dizzy1948

I think you have him spinning now Dizzy! I'm going to use that, "listen louder". :D

So maybe you're my wifey poo too, now I really is all 'fused up.

Don't use know I's speshial and peoples shouldn't try to trick me.

??????? There is no Solstice in February as far as I know ..well at least not for debark/ embark.... only a port of call for the cruise from Auckland to Perth.:confused:

Oops sorry it is next sunday, 18th january.

I read the 17th and got excited, thinking oh next day we cruise....