Health Form

tvaud

Is there somewhere where I can download and print out that annoying little health form they give you at the terminal at embarkation that you have to fill out on the spot...when all you want to do is get on board? I'd love to be able to print it and fill it in prior to arriving at the pier. Thanks.

TV

And how is it accurate on day of embarkation? Might as well check no to everything as well then

What I was planning to do was to fill it out on the day of embarkation, but prior to arriving at the pier. It would have the current information they need, but we wouldn't have the hassle of having to stop and fill it out there.

What I was planning to do was to fill it out on the day of embarkation, but prior to arriving at the pier. It would have the current information they need, but we wouldn't have the hassle of having to stop and fill it out there.

That form handed to you while on line takes seconds to fill out. Wouldn't save time to have it pre-filled out.

That form handed to you while on line takes seconds to fill out. Wouldn't save time to have it pre-filled out.

We have disabilities and are traveling with a service dog, so it would not be so much about saving time, as lessening the hassle of filling them out there.

We have disabilities and are traveling with a service dog, so it would not be so much about saving time, as lessening the hassle of filling them out there.

Just so I can understand better what hassle exactly? The form is 2 questions and a signature. Honestly, if this was a pre-filled in form it may not be accurate for the up to the moment questions they need to ask and have answered.

Is this truly a burden? If it is I imagine you could ask Princess directly.

That's not true. We've been filling them out in advance for about 3.5 yrs. Always do it, never been a problem. And yes, if we were sick, we would tell them of course (if we even went on the cruise). We do it on the way to the ship while on the plane, driving to the airport or pier.

CLIA used to have a form for people to download and print. Couldn't find it when I did a quick look now. But, what you can do is get 2 extra ones the next time and make good color copies of it for the future.

That's not true. We've been filling them out in advance for about 3.5 yrs. Always do it, never been a problem. And yes, if we were sick, we would tell them of course (if we even went on the cruise). We do it on the way to the ship while on the plane, driving to the airport or pier.

CLIA used to have a form for people to download and print. Couldn't find it when I did a quick look now. But, what you can do is get 2 extra ones the next time and make good color copies of it for the future.

I remember the CLIA forms. Way before the Ebola questions that have since changed.

I know! Kinda defeats the purpose to fill it out before you arrive.

2 questions and quick.

When you are disabled, anything you can do just an hour prior to boarding, helps ease the process.

But you get priority boarding so you are still ahead. ;)

Just so I can understand better what hassle exactly? The form is 2 questions and a signature. Honestly, if this was a pre-filled in form it may not be accurate for the up to the moment questions they need to ask and have answered.

Is this truly a burden? If it is I imagine you could ask Princess directly.

Not quite. The form has the date, ship name, port, cabin nbr, printed name, 4 questions and signature line.

It easy to take a dozen of so and have them on hand for the next trip ready to go. It's much easier to have it pre-filled out & ready to hand in. We've been doing it for years without any problems.

If people feel safer to do it standing on line then it's their choice.

I asked the rep the last time if he had any problem with doing it ahead of time & said there was no problem.

The form that link takes you to isn't the form they are using now. A couple of weeks ago you had to fill it out in the presence of a Princess rep and they had to sign or initial it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Really? In which port?

The form that link takes you to isn't the form they are using now. A couple of weeks ago you had to fill it out in the presence of a Princess rep and they had to sign or initial it.
Right. That's nothing like the Princess form. The Princess form has additional questions. The reps check to make sure you've filled it out correctly before you leave the health form table. Here's the form from San Pedro:

019bd44695080a19ff78140626eb20eb.jpg