Serenade Cabin Question

My family is sailing on the Serenade in March. The cabin that we have is a little weird. It is an inside cabin Cabin 1053. It is not connected to any other cabin in any way. Is this a good choice? I have tried searching for opinions on this cabin, but have found none. We are excited overall about this trip and will be happy no matter what. We just wanted to know what to expect.

My family is sailing on the Serenade in March. The cabin that we have is a little weird. It is an inside cabin Cabin 1053. It is not connected to any other cabin in any way. Is this a good choice? I have tried searching for opinions on this cabin, but have found none. We are excited overall about this trip and will be happy no matter what. We just wanted to know what to expect.

On our Serenade cruise in December we had an OV cabin on deck 2, so I can't attest to your specific cabin. But if you are at all like us, you'll spend little time in your cabin anyway. I'm sure it will be great and you'll have a fantastic cruise.

From what I remember that cabin used to be something called "The Yacht Club" prior to the referb in 2012. We didnt know until we boarded our 2013 sailing that 3 members of our group (one of them my daughters best friend) were staying in that cabin and were right across the hall from us! I only popped my head in a few times and it looked like s standard inside cabin, minus the mess that two teenagers and one 21 girl can make.

I didn't find any issues from the deck above but what i cant remember is if this cabin had a door and hallway between their cabin and the centrum. We had that and it really helped with the entertainment noise.

Karen

Edited by carumba7

Thank you for your help. We are on the March 14th sailing. I am glad there were no problems. We are very excited and think it will be a good cabin for us. Thanks all.

The roll call for our cruise is here:

March 14-21, 2015 Roll Call

We're currently working on planning a pub crawl, cabin crawl, slot pull, etc.

Stop by and visit. :)

Edited by NightOne

My friend and I are in 1053 in October so will be interested on your views. We picked it for its proximity to stairs and lifts and that it wasn't attached to other cabins so little noise!! :-)

Clodagh