Luggage tags

vcmi2

How do you print luggage tags

Go to Royal's web page where you do online check-in at 49 days or closer to your cruise. There will be a "Print Luggage Tag" button.

Edited by clarea

There are two ways. Both require your cruise docs to be issued. So do check that first.

Once the documents are issued. On the print sea pass page, after you check in, there will be a print luggage tags (this is different from your print sea pass page, where a sample of your cabin number and location shows up), do not use that as luggage tag).

The other is to look for the luggage tag in your cruise documents, towards the end of the pages (after page 30 somewhere). Click on that page only to print.

I prefer to have mine printed up and I have a plastic insert. Some people prefer to let the terminal baggage handles write your cabin number on the tags they will issue on site when you drop your bags.

We print ours also. We also have plastic holders from Amazon.com that are designed for Royal Caribbean luggage tags. They aren't very expensive and work quite well. You need to make sure you order the correct ones as they are designed for various cruise lines.

We print ours also. We also have plastic holders from Amazon.com that are designed for Royal Caribbean luggage tags. They aren't very expensive and work quite well. You need to make sure you order the correct ones as they are designed for various cruise lines.

Thanks for the note about the Holders on Amazon. Just ordered a package. No more stapling & taping...

Dennis

Edited by SC_Floaters

You can also order from the Cruise Critic store: http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/product.cfm?ID=46

FYI, the ones on Amazon are a bit cheaper. They also have different options now. But the tags I got look the same as the tags on CC but are 8 for $16.95 and if you are Prime, it's free shipping.

Edited by papaflamingo

FYI, the ones on Amazon are a bit cheaper. They also have different options now. But the tags I got look the same as the tags on CC but are 8 for $16.95 and if you are Prime, it's free shipping.

I did see that it was a better deal, but I figured it was worth a few extra bucks to support the CC forum. :)