Fresh squeezed juice?

Morisnfan

We are planning on getting the all inclusive drink package for our upcoming cruise on the Star. Might sound silly, but I'm really excited about fresh squeezed juices. I never even knew they were offered. Where can I ask for this?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

MDR, breakfast. Not sure if on the buffet on the Star (they did have it on the Royal at the coffee section).

We are planning on getting the all inclusive drink package for our upcoming cruise on the Star. Might sound silly, but I'm really excited about fresh squeezed juices. I never even knew they were offered. Where can I ask for this?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

With the all-inclusive drink package you can ask for it in the MDR at breakfast. I enjoyed it every morning along with a Bloody Mary:D

Thank you for that bit of information. I have never taken advantage of the drink packages (except for the coffee card).

It is supposed to be.

That said, 'juices' also includes things like asking for a glass of pineapple juice at a bar. Juices are complimentary in the MDR and buffet only at breakfast.

They have fresh-squeezed OJ at the Calypso pool bar (near the Horizon Court). It is not included with the UKP though. We asked. :(