Fall Break??

We are sailing on the Freedom of the Seas Oct 4th through Oct 11th, 2015. Someone on my roll call mentioned that they planned their cruise with their kids that week because it's "fall break". I've heard of spring break of course, but not fall break. Now I'm concerned that it's going to be like spring break on the ship that week. Could anyone who's been on a cruise during "fall break" share their experience? Thanks!

We have cruised Fall Break with our kids as well. While there will be a few more kids than normal for that time of year, it is nothing like Spring Break or Summer. Many families don't travel /cruise during Fall Break due to commitments thier kids still have at school with things such as sports and band.

We are sailing on the Freedom of the Seas Oct 4th through Oct 11th, 2015. Someone on my roll call mentioned that they planned their cruise with their kids that week because it's "fall break". I've heard of spring break of course, but not fall break. Now I'm concerned that it's going to be like spring break on the ship that week. Could anyone who's been on a cruise during "fall break" share their experience? Thanks!

I think fall break are for school districts that have adopted a year-round school schedule. I have not seen it mentioned enough on here for me to believe that they are as popular as spring breaks, so I think you are fine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums