Freedom fish n chips

ktravel

• 1 month later...

I certainly HOPE they have coffee going early in the morning because I'm an early riser too, even if I've stayed out all night.:p I like to get up, have a cup of coffee, maybe do some journaling and maybe find some place on deck that's not too windy for some meditation as the sun comes up.

Fish and Chips is not open early in the morning, so while they may have a coffee machine there, it may not be filled. I cant remember if they had coffee there or not from my last visit there, but there will of course be coffee, one deck down on 9/Lido.

As long as I can find SOME kind of coffee, or at the very least, some hot water for my English Breakfast Tea (no milk..urgh. Milk and tea DO NOT go together, no matter what the Brits may tell me. :p).

I just have to try and not drink too much. Last cruise the CD we had (Kirk Benning) kept picking on me whenever he saw me because during his Fun Aboard/Fun Ashore show he'd picked me out of the audience because I was a screamer. I'd had like 6 cups of coffee by 10 am that day...not my usual...and between the caffeine and the sugar, I was bouncing off the walls.:D

• 2 weeks later...
I certainly HOPE they have coffee going early in the morning because I'm an early riser too, even if I've stayed out all night.:p I like to get up, have a cup of coffee, maybe do some journaling and maybe find some place on deck that's not too windy for some meditation as the sun comes up.

I always use room service and order 2 carafes of coffee. Then I take one or both with and find a lovely place to watch the sun come up. Each carafe has two mugs of coffee;)