Help with bags from cruise port to parking lot at Port Everglades?

surgie

When disembarking Oasis, are there luggage carts (such as those at an airport) or other way to get assistance getting luggage to my car which will be at the cruise port lot? My husband needs to get a taxi to the airport as soon as we disembark so I will have the majority of the luggage to get to the car. Even though it's all wheeled, it will be hard to manage it alone. Advice, please.

When disembarking Oasis, are there luggage carts (such as those at an airport) or other way to get assistance getting luggage to my car which will be at the cruise port lot? My husband needs to get a taxi to the airport as soon as we disembark so I will have the majority of the luggage to get to the car. Even though it's all wheeled, it will be hard to manage it alone. Advice, please.

Not that I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Any way for one of you to go get the car and bring it to the cruise terminal first?

This might be a silly question, but if you park at the terminal and you both need to go through customs with your luggage, than why couldn't your husband bring the bags to the car, and walk the few steps back to get a taxi? Extra 15 minutes?

But to answer the question, there are porters at every cruise terminal that you can hire to take you bags to the car.

This might be a silly question, but if you park at the terminal and you both need to go through customs with your luggage, than why couldn't your husband bring the bags to the car, and walk the few steps back to get a taxi? Extra 15 minutes?

But to answer the question, there are porters at every cruise terminal that you can hire to take you bags to the car.

Ideally we can both walk to the car and I will drive him to airport. But he had an unavoidable early flight at 9:00 so I'm thinking worst case, he may have to quickly grab a cab and I will take luggage to the car. 15 minutes could make a difference depending on how quickly we can disembark.