Princess memory stickers

JudithLynne

We have taken 24 Princess cruises.

Has Princess stopped giving memory stickers to repeat passengers? We just returned from a TA cruise and I was clearing files and came across my "Logbook" of stickers and it occurred to me that we did not have one waiting in our cabin when we boarded the ship.

I have really enjoyed those stickers and love looking at our logbook.

Anyone have information on this?

I received a sticker last year during a European cruise; however, prior to that I didn't get any sticker in years and assumed it was just another thing that was discontinued. Never thought of asking the Captain Circle representative on board. I doubt that "rank" has anything to do with it either since I am an elite member.

We have taken 24 Princess cruises.

Has Princess stopped giving memory stickers to repeat passengers? We just returned from a TA cruise and I was clearing files and came across my "Logbook" of stickers and it occurred to me that we did not have one waiting in our cabin when we boarded the ship.

I have really enjoyed those stickers and love looking at our logbook.

Anyone have information on this?

I always receive them but once we misplaced them (b2b) after returning home. I called the Princess Captain's Circle desk & she got approval to mail me replacements. They were hesitant at first because some passengers have tried to abuse the system by using replacement stickers in an effort to get cruise credits for nonexistent cruises.

If you don't get them & notice it during your cruise the Captain's Circle rep can give them to you.

I have the stickers, but I've never received anything to "put" them in...is there a logbook/passport thing we should ask for on our next cruise?

You can get the Passport logbook from the onboard Captain's Circle rep or you could call the Princess CC desk to mail it to you.

We got our 1st logbook after our 1st "Princess" cruise on Sitmar & it was the "Circolo del Comadente The Captain's Circle" after the cruislines merged in 1988. I've wondered if Princess took the Sitmar name for their repeat passenger program & maybe called it something else before the merger. :confused:

Edited by Astro Flyer

I have the stickers, but I've never received anything to "put" them in...is there a logbook/passport thing we should ask for on our next cruise?

I asked about the "passport" on our first cruise (we are up to 9) and was told by our steward that they no longer have them.

Have gotten a sticker for every cruise (including a 3 day last week), but see no use for them.

I asked about the "passport" on our first cruise (we are up to 9) and was told by our steward that they no longer have them.

Have gotten a sticker for every cruise (including a 3 day last week), but see no use for them.

Guess things could've changed but having received too much misinformation from crew would suggest calling the Captain's Circle desk or talking to the CC rep on the ship to confirm it's accuracy. ;)

We took back-to-back short cruises on the CB a couple of weeks ago and received a sticker for each. We don't save them. They end up part of the paper trash that we throw out at the end of the cruise as we're packing up.