How Busy will it be?

cheeks78734

We leave March 21, 2015 and the port shows 5 ships are leaving that day. How hard will it be to get from the hotel to the right pier with so many people coming and going? I booked our hotel in November and many hotels were already sold out for that time and currently the hotel we are in is now sold out as well.

We leave March 21, 2015 and the port shows 5 ships are leaving that day. How hard will it be to get from the hotel to the right pier with so many people coming and going? I booked our hotel in November and many hotels were already sold out for that time and currently the hotel we are in is now sold out as well.

Five ships isn't even a large number for high season :) so getting from the hotel to the pier shouldn't be a problem. Hotels are sold out because you are coming down in the middle of high season/spring break.

Need to know the port.

But however, when we were in Miami there were 5 ships and it was handled really well by everyone. I think the busiest time I noticed was when all the major ships all of course are set to leave at 4 pm. Of course they all can't at the same time. I think we didn't leave until maybe 5:30 but it made for an excellent sail away because the sun was starting to set. It was beautiful.

These people at the ports are relatively good at their jobs and can handle crowds well. I wouldn't worry about it too much.