Help with tour!!!

hockeypapa

I've done several tours in Aruba and have another one scheduled in two weeks, when we are bringing family with us to Aruba for the first time. We think that Aruba is VERY interesting. I strongly recommend that you contact Bully and arrange an island tour. He has a taxi service, and gives fantastic island tours in his van for up to five passengers. His contact info. is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com

I think CB at Sea should take a Tour before she proclaims that Aruba is not interesting!

Aruba is amazing, HockeyPapa. I would second taking Bully's tour! He takes you to the incredible rock formations, the Natural bridge, the Gold Smelter, to a tiny church and to the lighthouse overlooking beautiful views. He is a big teddy bear and is very respectful. He will stop whenever and wherever you wish! Not all islands are Great for Island Tours...Aruba definitely is!

Hope that helps!

Lauri

I think CB at Sea should take a Tour before she proclaims that Aruba is not interesting!

Aruba is amazing, HockeyPapa. I would second taking Bully's tour! He takes you to the incredible rock formations, the Natural bridge, the Gold Smelter, to a tiny church and to the lighthouse overlooking beautiful views. He is a big teddy bear and is very respectful. He will stop whenever and wherever you wish! Not all islands are Great for Island Tours...Aruba definitely is!

Hope that helps!

Lauri

I doubt he'll be taking anyone to the Natural Bridge...that collapsed in September 2005 ;)

I doubt he'll be taking anyone to the Natural Bridge...that collapsed in September 2005 ;)

Yes, the natural bridge collapsed but right next to it is another bridge being formed! The area is gorgeous!

Lauri

I've done several tours in Aruba and have another one scheduled in two weeks, when we are bringing family with us to Aruba for the first time. We think that Aruba is VERY interesting. I strongly recommend that you contact Bully and arrange an island tour. He has a taxi service, and gives fantastic island tours in his van for up to five passengers. His contact info. is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com

do you know if he has a website? sounds interesting

• 2 weeks later...