Clamshell rental

Cruisfan

We are also waitlisted for clamshells on our February 13 cruise. Are there any chairs on the beach to use? Is there any shade?

There are plenty of loungers all up & down the beach. In the morning there is some shade, especially as you get closer to the vegetation. But as the day goes on, and the sun moves in its arc, it ends up beating down on those loungers.

There are plenty of loungers all up & down the beach. In the morning there is some shade, especially as you get closer to the vegetation. But as the day goes on, and the sun moves in its arc, it ends up beating down on those loungers.

Is there a charge for these loungers on HMC?

Any problems with people trying to take over your clamshell if you leave for awhile. If we do leave we will leave towels or books on the chairs of course these can be moved. Do you have a receipt or something to show it is yours for the day?

Any problems with people trying to take over your clamshell if you leave for awhile. If we do leave we will leave towels or books on the chairs of course these can be moved. Do you have a receipt or something to show it is yours for the day?

We've never had a problem. It wouldn't hurt to leave something on a chair in the clamshell, but we have found that people are pretty respectful. (We have a very stern look & serious scowl in our arsenal, but we haven't had to use it on any cabana poachers. ;) )

We've never had a problem. It wouldn't hurt to leave something on a chair in the clamshell, but we have found that people are pretty respectful. (We have a very stern look & serious scowl in our arsenal, but we haven't had to use it on any cabana poachers. ;) )

You sound like our kind of people. :D I used to tell my new hires that I was like an old dog. You scratch my ears all is well , step on my tail I bite. :eek: Thirty five years only had to bite a few. :)