Oasis -Eastern or Vision - western

Looking to book a cruise for November and love both of these cruises. The western goes to Belize and Honduras - never have been there. The Eastern has a lot of sea days. What is the Oasis like on sea days at that time of year? Is it nearly impossible to get a chair outside or must you be a chair hog and be up at 6 am to snag one? I am leaning towards the western but have never been on the bigger ships? Decisions, decisions. Any input would be helpful!!!!!

FYI - 11th cruise

Looking to book a cruise for November and love both of these cruises. The western goes to Belize and Honduras - never have been there. The Eastern has a lot of sea days. What is the Oasis like on sea days at that time of year? Is it nearly impossible to get a chair outside or must you be a chair hog and be up at 6 am to snag one? I am leaning towards the western but have never been on the bigger ships? Decisions, decisions. Any input would be helpful!!!!!

FYI - 11th cruise

We did the Eastern route during Thanksgiving week of 2013 on the Allure (twin of the Oasis). The ship was at capacity, but we were always able to find chairs. I would choose that option, but that is partly because I think the Eastern route is more appealing than the Western.

Whatever you choose, have a great time!

Just got off of the Jewel on Saturday - our 1 sea day there were no empty chairs anywhere - very annoying!!!

We found the same situation on our October southern caribbean on Jewel....Chair hogs were definitely onboard in all their glory :eek:

We just got off Oasis in November to Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten....wonderful ship and cruise, should experience the Oasis for sure. Also were on the Vision a few years back, and since she has been re-done I've heard. We really enjoyed sailing her then, intimate ship easy to navigate. The Oasis is a "destination" ship....that's half the idea, not the Vision so much. The dining choices on Oasis will blow you away, we never had to eat in the Windjammer even once. Healthy food options up in the Solarium restaurant as well and at Park Café too.

Go on Oasis and eastern. We just got off allure western and it sucked. Jamaica is like a demilitarized zone.Haiti is filled with locals who were chasing us and tying bracelets and necklaces on us from behind that I had to threaten to get to leave us alone. Cozumel was ok,we went to Playa Mia. We were very disappointed with the ports. The ship and activities onboard were great.