Deck 15 or 16 Haven on BA

antmilant

We have 2 Mini suites booked for our April trip. I was thinking of surprising the family with The Haven 2 Bedroom Suite. Can anyone tell me if deck 15 or 16 is better? My sons like the pool & sun bathing. What is offered in the Haven Spa? Thank You

I can't speak specifically to the Breakaway, but for the Getaway, the sister ship. My opinion, you want deck 16 because you are right in the Haven, not a floor below. We had a room on deck 16 right across from the door to the Haven pool area and it was so convient!

We have 2 Mini suites booked for our April trip. I was thinking of surprising the family with The Haven 2 Bedroom Suite. Can anyone tell me if deck 15 or 16 is better? My sons like the pool & sun bathing. What is offered in the Haven Spa? Thank You

You enter the haven from deck 15 then up up stairs to get to deck 16. If you spend a lot of time outside the haven, deck 15 may be better since it's easier to access. However, all the amenities of the haven (bar, restaurant, pool, hot tubs and loungers) are on deck 16 so if you plan to spend most of your time there, 16 would be better. Personally, I would choose 16 on the port side.

We sailed in an H4 (2 bedroom) on Breakaway last August and again August 2016.

The actual Haven is on Deck 16 and that is where we were/will be.

Deck 15 is only a flight up the steps but it is very nice to have the actual

Haven outside your door.