Vista Itineraries!

tncap

Even though the prices are already excellent they will drop some. I remember reading posts like this when the Sunshine was about and people got bargains.

The TA is an ultimate bargain but I teach so its not for us. I am looking at looking at the August 12 day and hoping for it to be around £1200 for an ocean view...but we shall see.

I think 2 Havana cabins had been booked on it lats night and a few coves and ocean views when I looked.

If you want a European cruise check out MSC. We have a 10 day booked for four in a balcony on Divina in September and it's costing $3000 with $100 OBC. Then again, if it's totally about the ship experience (which IMO, did Sunshine in Med in 2013 [with FANTASTIC prices] and you really have no time for the ship stuff because you're gone when most is open like slides etc) then maybe you wouldn't want MSC.

Agreed. We cruised Europe this summer on the MSC Armonia. Spent under $3400 on 2 cabins for 9 nights. Ship was basic and it really didn't matter; great ports!! They have a ton of unique itineraries.

Hi Deb.

I booked a cove, only doing TA. Ehere did you get OBC?

Mary booked PH 1A for b2b.

This is going to be one big reunion cruise.

So glad to see you booked. I saw that Mary had also booked. When my TA was booking me, the OBC popped up as promotional on the TA. Not sure what the circumstances were.

Ann is also going solo and doing the TA only. Gale wasn't interested. She is also in a 4J.

Debbie

We will be on this! :)

5/1/16:

Sun Trieste, Italy 07:00 PM

Mon Fun Day At Sea

Tue Dubrovnik, Croatia 07:00 AM 05:00 PM

Wed Fun Day At Sea

Thu Athens, Greece 07:00 AM 07:00 PM

Fri Izmir (Ephesus), Turkey 09:00 AM 06:00 PM

Sat Crete (Heraklion), Greece 09:00 AM 07:00 PM

Sun Fun Day At Sea

Mon Valletta, Malta 07:00 AM 05:00 PM

Tue Palermo (Sicily), Italy 07:00 AM 04:00 PM

Wed Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 07:00 AM 08:00 PM

Thu Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy 07:00 AM 07:00 PM

Fri Marseilles (Provence), France 09:00 AM 06:00 PM

Sat Barcelona, Spain 06:00 AM

So glad to see you booked. I saw that Mary had also booked. When my TA was booking me, the OBC popped up as promotional on the TA. Not sure what the circumstances were.

Ann is also going solo and doing the TA only. Gale wasn't interested. She is also in a 4J.

Debbie

Hi Debbie

Today I added the Med cruise. Got a PH for that one and move to cove for TA. What the heck. Live it up. So many are doing b2b.

Hi Debbie

Today I added the Med cruise. Got a PH for that one and move to cove for TA. What the heck. Live it up. So many are doing b2b.

That's funny Loretta since I added another leg. The next to last Med. Since I haven't been to Barcelona, I added that so I could fly in a few days early and see the sights. 3 legs and counting....

Debbie

That's funny Loretta since I added another leg. The next to last Med. Since I haven't been to Barcelona, I added that so I could fly in a few days early and see the sights. 3 legs and counting....

Debbie

Sounds like a super dooper trip for you!