Vista Itineraries!

tncap

I booked a 4J for the last Med and TA...I am cruising solo and didn't think the prices were that bad. I booked ES on both and got a promotional $200 OBC on the TA.

I'm booked!!! Balcony on the transatlantic!!

Congrats to both you !!!! Will wait until Vista gets to the US before we book, wish we could do a TA.

Looks like a fantastic ship!!

I booked a 4J for the last Med and TA...I am cruising solo and didn't think the prices were that bad. I booked ES on both and got a promotional $200 OBC on the TA.

We will see you onboard!! We just book the last Med and the TA in a porthole on deck 2. :D

Only in my dreams could I book one of the TA's on the Vista...oh how I wish...

I hope the home port is Galveston. I don't know how likely this is, but I wouldn't mind losing the Magic or Triumph to get the Vista...I'd really like for the Vista to offer longer cruises from Galveston to places like the Dominican Republic, St. Kitts, Curacao, Barbados, etc. etc.

If it's home port is in Galveston I will definitely be booking.

Priced out the last 10 day for the Vista and although it is the cheapest listed, still too pricey for this family of 4 for an oceanview, over $4300.00. :eek:Then add in tips for 10 days for 4 and airfare, it would come close to $10,000 before looking at excursions. Sorry, not for us.

Hi Deb.

I booked a cove, only doing TA. Ehere did you get OBC?

Mary booked PH 1A for b2b.

This is going to be one big reunion cruise.

Priced out the last 10 day for the Vista and although it is the cheapest listed, still too pricey for this family of 4 for an oceanview, over $4300.00. :eek:Then add in tips for 10 days for 4 and airfare, it would come close to $10,000 before looking at excursions. Sorry, not for us.

If you want a European cruise check out MSC. We have a 10 day booked for four in a balcony on Divina in September and it's costing $3000 with $100 OBC. Then again, if it's totally about the ship experience (which IMO, did Sunshine in Med in 2013 [with FANTASTIC prices] and you really have no time for the ship stuff because you're gone when most is open like slides etc) then maybe you wouldn't want MSC.

If you want a European cruise check out MSC. We have a 10 day booked for four in a balcony on Divina in September and it's costing $3000 with $100 OBC. Then again, if it's totally about the ship experience (which IMO, did Sunshine in Med in 2013 [with FANTASTIC prices] and you really have no time for the ship stuff because you're gone when most is open like slides etc) then maybe you wouldn't want MSC.

Ship experience vs ports is what would swing me to a TA on a new ship like this. If I'm in the Med, I am not too concerned with the ship as I'd plan to be off of it as much as possible.

Edited by momof3cruisers