Regal Questions

Jane T

Just a couple quick questions before we board in 3!!! days - I thought a saw someone says something about breakfast at Sabatini's, is that true? I thought they were only open for dinner. What is Calypso Cove? Also, we enjoy playing board games, is there outside seating with tables on the Promenade deck between the life boats and aft outside of the Vista Lounge? Thank you!

Just a couple quick questions before we board in 3!!! days - I thought a saw someone says something about breakfast at Sabatini's, is that true? I thought they were only open for dinner. What is Calypso Cove? Also, we enjoy playing board games, is there outside seating with tables on the Promenade deck between the life boats and aft outside of the Vista Lounge? Thank you!

Breakfast at Sabatini's is for those in full suites & Calypso Cove is the gift shop ("Calypso Cove: This boutique features tax- and duty-free liquor, tobacco, snacks, sundries, Princess logo apparel, souvenirs, and brand-name accessories.")

I found a link to the Princess website that has the Regal "deck by deck" with descriptions for everything on the ship:

http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Regal-Princess-Deck-by-Deck.html#.VMF95lJ0yUk

Edited by Astro Flyer

I'm on the Regal Sunday too! :) Very excited, I fly in tonight

We are on this sailing too!!!! Also flying on Saturday ... can't wait!!

We're on this cruise too! Flying in Saturday.................east coast snow/rain in the forecast for us. Safe travels to all!

Driving down tomorrow, getting married on Saturday and boarding with my bride on Sunday. Looking forward to relaxing after the wedding stress. Hope everyone boards safely and we all have a blast.

Bon Voyage all and have a wonderful cruise.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

I really want to wear a big sticker when traveling across country on Saturday that says "I'm heading for my cruise vacation!!!" Safe travels enymarsh and deb54knight.

Same right back at you!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for that sticker when I am in that cruise terminal!:p

Driving down tomorrow, getting married on Saturday and boarding with my bride on Sunday. Looking forward to relaxing after the wedding stress. Hope everyone boards safely and we all have a blast.

Congrats to you and your special sweet one!!!! A Caribbean cruise is probably the best way I could think of to relax and enjoy my special someone... we've been together 39 years and try not to go even one year without a cruise to rejuvenate!

You folks traveling tomorrow from the ne please check your weather...coastal maine went from dusting on wed for tomorrow to 8-14!

I know... the forecast is sort of grim... but weather people like to sound extreme, especially here in NY where it only pans out that way a fraction of the time! I think we will get lucky though since it will be warm enough here to be mostly rain until the middle of the day anyway...:rolleyes: fingers crossed!!!