Free Specialty Restaurant Dining

thistledoo

The free wine and specialty dining is not shown to the passenger. Princess reps and Travel Agents can see the information but it's not visible to the consumer. Princess says this is so that anything purchased as a "surprise gift" won't have the surprise ruined.

It it is part of a Princess sales promotion, it is not a gift and should be listed.

If it is from your Travel agent, it may or may not be listed.

If it is from a friend or family member, it is a gift and will not be listed.

I checked my booking summary today. There is no mention of the free specialty dining or the bottle of wine. I believe this is found in your cabin when you arrive. However, it would be nice to have proof of this in case it is not found in the cabin on arrival.

I just took advantage of the 50th anniversary savings for our cruise. On my new booking statement, it lists the Price info it states: 50th anniversary sale.

At the bottom, it describes the 50th anniversary sale benefits, which include the two dinner passes.

It will not show up anywhere else, but when you board there should be two vouchers waiting for you for the dinners, as well as anything else you have lines up.

Bring the booking info with you showing you paid the 50th anniversary rate. If the vouchers are not there, go to the passenger services desk and show them the booking and they should fix you up.

I just checked our cruise that we booked several months ago under the new 50th anniversary pricing.

It does include two specialty dinners that are not on our booking but the price is considerably more than when we booked so I think we are good.

Just because Princess calls it a sale doesn't necessarily mean it is.

Mike:)

I checked my booking summary today. There is no mention of the free specialty dining or the bottle of wine. I believe this is found in your cabin when you arrive. However, it would be nice to have proof of this in case it is not found in the cabin on arrival.

Exactly why I want proof in case when I get onboard "they" say I don't know what you are talking about,no free specialty dining for your cabin or we don't see the 50th birthday wine.

I will talk to my travel agent & get proof in writing. I still have quite a bit of time before final payment.

So far not showing up in my booking summary.

We sale on the Regal in March and booked this as part of the Regal Sale-A-Bration promotion which included the free dinner and a bottle of champagne. The booking summary had it however now that final payments are made and I go into the "Travel Summary" in my booking, it doesn't show anything. I guess I'm going to have to call my PVP at Princess and have her send me the confirmation to take with me. Will post here once I get a response from her.

It looks like it depends which promo you booked under as to if it shows up on your booking confirmation and in the cruise personalizer.

We booked for March under the Regal Sale-A-Bration Sale to receive the specialty dinner and champagne and the only thing it says is "Regal Sale-A-Bration Sale" with no details. I am glad I printed out the original flyer saying what the sale was and will bring it with me.

We booked for April under the 50th Anniversary Sale and both the booking confirmation and the cruise personalizer have the dinners and details of the sale listed.