Future Cruise

bigdawgs

Quite often there will be an additional incentive (Booking OBC) given if you book while on a current cruise. We've done this often. Also the deposit amount is greatly reduced. On a two week cruise, the usual deposit is $450.00 per person. If you book onboard, the deposit is reduced to $100.00 per person. You don't have the additional money tied up for any great length of time.

So were sailing in Sept 2016, if we book on board we will be CC and we would pay less deposit, so now what happens if you book during a 123 promotion?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you book onboard, and there is an ongoing promotion (123 promotion), you should be able to utilize that promotion, as well as any "onboard" incentive promotion. You'll receive literature in your stateroom if there are any promotions for "booking onboard". They change from time to time.

Do your research now... What ship, destinations, time that works for you. When you are onboard, then book onboard. You'll get the 123Go, as well as an additional On Board credit to be used on your cruise or your future cruise.

If you use a Travel Agent then the booking transfer to them... They may or may not be able to do/get anything else for you but at least you have a Travel Agent handling the booking.

It's so worth booking on board unless your one of those individuals that are able to track fares and go at the last minute. I'm not one of those people so booking on board works better for me.

~Steve

Edited by Sterlruth

We booked a 14 day cruise on-board last November. Total deposit was $100 each.

When we transferred the booking to our travel agent (and also changed to a different cruise) the deposit changed back to $450 each.

We did get to keep our on-board credit booking promotion in addition to added TA OBC.

Not totally sure if the deposit requirement went up due to transfer to the TA or more probably because we changed the cruise.

What are the advantages of booking a future cruise while on board?

We are considering booking a cruise for 2016 while on board our Sep. 2015. Cruise.

Larry

i just booked a 2017 Caribbean cruise while on board the Summit and I got $150 OBC for booking on board, plus all three of the 123 go promotion (beverage package, free gratituties and $300 more in OBC. I booked a concierge class cabin.

Can you book a Royal while Celebrity cruise or how does that work?

In the Internet lounge you have free access to search cruises and prices on the computers for all of RCCL group cruise lines.

If you see something that you are interested in you can book it on board at the future cruise desk and get a few extra perks. They will also help search cruises for you. You can use any TA but it will default to the one you used for the cruise that you are on. You can also book thru X and you have 60 days to transfer it. You cannot use OBC for the deposit and cannot charge it to you sea pass. You have to provided a CC.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

We booked last month on a cruise for a future cruise and we received in the concierge class the 123 promo plus additional $350 OBC for a total of $650 of OBC got home a transferred the booking to a TA and received an additional $100 OBC for giving them the business. I think that a pretty good deal

i just booked a 2017 Caribbean cruise while on board the Summit and I got $150 OBC for booking on board, plus all three of the 123 go promotion (beverage package, free gratituties and $300 more in OBC. I booked a concierge class cabin.

We booked a British Isles cruise for 2016 while onboard the Infinity last week. We got all three of the 123 promo (drink pkg, paid gratuities, & $300 OBC) applied to that reservation. We also got $300 applied to our account on the Infinity.

We booked a 14 day cruise on-board last November. Total deposit was $100 each.

When we transferred the booking to our travel agent (and also changed to a different cruise) the deposit changed back to $450 each.

We did get to keep our on-board credit booking promotion in addition to added TA OBC.

Not totally sure if the deposit requirement went up due to transfer to the TA or more probably because we changed the cruise.

If you kept the same reservation number and simply moved to a different cruise the deposit should remain the same. We have done this very often with our TA. We always book the next cruise while on board.

I had planned on booking a cruise for 2016 just before we left for our recent cruise to take advantage of the 123 all inclusive. At the time it was ending on Jan 3rd. Our TA told us to wait and book while onboard to take advantage of the onboard incentives and that the promo was being extended. I was so glad that she told us that as we scored an extra $250 in OBC for booking onboard!

So it's 100 deposit pp or 150 pp assuming 250 deposit normally. So can you still book if you don't know what ship or intenary?

Pick any cruise and you can always move it to a different one and still keep the incentives you received when booking. You get more if you pick a specific cruise then if you dont